+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nicknames

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Default Nicknames

I heard majority of Ghanaians have some interesting nicknames either picked up from high school,by their looks or by way of some "exploits" they may have undertaken.

Tell us some of those funny nicknames that wont go away no matter what you do. You may also add some you may have heard of.

One of such is a nickname a certain boy and his older brother gave their mean auntie- Auntie Pickle Bottom aka Ras Bolo Just by the way her backside looked when she wore tights.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    I heard majority of Ghanaians have some interesting nicknames either picked up from high school,by their looks or by way of some "exploits" they may have undertaken.

Tell us some of those funny nicknames that wont go away no matter what you do. You may also add some you may have heard of.

One of such is a nickname a certain boy and his older brother gave their mean auntie- Auntie Pickle Bottom aka Ras Bolo Just by the way her backside looked when she wore tights.
    hahahhaa, what a thread this would be
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

Ahwedie3 (sugarcane) was the nickname for our biology madam in secondary at amass. she was skinny as fu.ck!

Her other name was Rapture due to her wickedness, when she started walking in the corridors at sch or gals dorm, everyone runs away or vanishes (therefore the rapture). Woman could find fault in anything ie punishment

Then there was Feg), the guy had a big stomach kai, plus Manchester, his chest was always protruding like he was about to chest a ball.
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

My hair was so long as a child yet my granny could not resist the urge to do outdated threading styles that reach the sky, my friend named Kobby Doo( another funny nickname) would say i have (goat)Aponchi horns....nickname for a large breast lady has always beenBobby Yehowaor breasts of God......hahaha funny nicknames
    Last edited by Fashion Yaa; 26th July 2012 at 09:14 AM.

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

afua p)sewaa ....... she was fond of making her lips p)see whenever she encountered a situation or experience she did not prefer or detest

Ay3 hewal3(we have strength) ...... the guy was buff and strong paa for his tender age .....

yaa mosqi(mosquito) alias yaa dompe ..... the girl was very skinny paa
    Last edited by Quophi Aletse; 26th July 2012 at 05:29 PM.
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    afua p)sewaa ....... she was fond of making her lips p)see whenever she encountered a situation or experience she did not prefer or detest

Ay3 hewal3(we have strength) ...... the guy was buff and strong paa for his tender age .....

yaa mosqi(mosquito) alias yaa dompe ..... the girl was very skinny paa

i'm feeling the YAA MOSQI LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

i'm feeling the YAA MOSQI LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
    lolol pope .... jss in ghana was something else .... i here sss is even more than jss in terms of teasing and experience of such....

siezy(pronounced sigh-zy) )pap) ....... a boy that was deemed soo ugly, he was beautiful and sexy

lololol .....
    Last edited by Quophi Aletse; 26th July 2012 at 05:55 PM.

lolol pope .... jss in ghana was something else .... i here sss is even more than jss in terms of teasing and experience of such....

siezy(pronounced sigh-zy) )pap) ....... a boy that was deemed soo ugly, he was beautiful and sexy

lololol .....
    I haven't had my coffee yet pleaseeeeeeeeee LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So a guy i have know for years as KD, matter of fact, i used to call him Uncle KD never asking what the K.D. stands for.One day i asked an uncle what the KD stands for and boy there was a hilarious story i wont dare tell here.

Simply put,dude scored some fine booty back in the day,In fact the booty was shoved in his face and he just stood there and did nothing.. so his buddies urging him on to do the deed gave him the nickname K.D which has remained his name to this day.

K= Kojo D= Di Twe hence Kojo Ditwe or Koo Ditwe

..and some ppl think a brotha can't write twi pffttt

So a guy i have know for years as KD, matter of fact, i used to call him Uncle KD never asking what the K.D. stands for.One day i asked an uncle what the KD stands for and boy there was a hilarious story i wont dare tell here.

Simply put,dude scored some fine booty back in the day,In fact the booty was shoved in his face and he just stood there and did nothing.. so his buddies urging him on to do the deed gave him the nickname K.D which has remained his name to this day.

Lololololool Koo ditw3 paaaa..... And hahahahahaha at the bold lolol

Lol this thread is power.

They used to call me "oboye Shaky" and "Bompata". One of the seniors looked at my face and said it drew like Bompata. Later found out it's actually the name of a village in the Ashanti region. I have a feeling that was the senior's village.

We had this Agric master called "Apparatus". This master was always drunk.

We also had names for the Fat boys like "oluftugbo" "sombolombo" and "Adweani Christo"..

lol
    Agent Provocateur

Wait till "whom the cap fits" shows up LMAOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Lol this thread is power.

They used to call me "oboye Shaky" and "Bompata". One of the seniors looked at my face and said it drew like Bompata. Later found out it's actually the name of a village in the Ashanti region. I have a feeling that was the senior's village.

We had this Agric master called "Apparatus". This master was always drunk.

We also had names for the Fat boys like "oluftugbo" "sombolombo" and "Adweani Christo"..

lol

APPARATUS lolololol how did y'all come up with this one. Dude been drinking from a beaker of test tube ?
    Last edited by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo; 26th July 2012 at 09:36 PM.

wuti twi?
    AJ

So turns out some one here has a nickname commensurate with her badonkadonk Abena Bottom Power

So turns out some one here has a nickname commensurate with her badonkadonk Abena Bottom Power

twi master..wusi den? adzeen na wutan me saa?..lolol
    AJ

Quote Originally Posted by ajbabe View Post
    twi master..wusi den? adzeen na wutan me saa?..lolol
    i dont see any hating here ....... who hates abena bottom power? .... we all love abena bottom power ..... and imagine abena bottom power speaking fanti too .....

1."adzeen na wutan me saa?"
    2."adzeen na 3re y3 me d3maa?"

......... awurade m'akoma ...... one moment make i calm down ...... breathe innnnnnnnnnnnn ....... breathe ouuuuuuuuuuut ...........

so u see ..... everybody loves abena bottom power paaaaaaa

lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololol
    Last edited by Quophi Aletse; 27th July 2012 at 01:09 AM.

kk srangaga ---- the boy like using big words which was deem slangs but had a r and l problem hence srangaga instead of slangaga....

eg. sir, our exp3liment yi-r-ded a lesu-r-t that was exponentiarry out of the lange we expected flom our hypothesis .... the classroom will be voicing "kk srangaga" ..... "hon. srangaga be that" ..... and other related phrases at the right moments during his speech and after his speech.

me nana(my granny) ........ the boy at a tender age in jss had a face and head that was well aged compared to his actual age.

ahourf3 hemaa bone to bone ........ a very beautiful sexy skinny girl in jss who was then given the nickname beauty queen bone to bone.
    Last edited by Quophi Aletse; 27th July 2012 at 01:42 AM.

Crazyyyyy hahahahahahahaha

Balacuda. this guy had the L and R syndrome if you guys know what i mean and he never stopped talking. A form one boy's dad came to visit in some posh car and dude just couldn't help it. He goes " shieeeeee chelay check the balacuda." we dropped his old nickname of "Ropez" to Balacuda from that day onwards.

hahahaha, Wofa KoDi tw3,..this is crazy.. awurade....

kai, shots fired.. loool

i dont see any hating here ....... who hates abena bottom power? .... we all love abena bottom power ..... and imagine abena bottom power speaking fanti too .....

1."adzeen na wutan me saa?"
    2."adzeen na 3re y3 me d3maa?"

......... awurade m'akoma ...... one moment make i calm down ...... breathe innnnnnnnnnnnn ....... breathe ouuuuuuuuuuut ...........

so u see ..... everybody loves abena bottom power paaaaaaa

lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololol
    heheheh quophi paa, u dey craze paa oo lol

kk srangaga ---- the boy like using big words which was deem slangs but had a r and l problem hence srangaga instead of slangaga....

eg. sir, our exp3liment yi-r-ded a lesu-r-t that was exponentiarry out of the lange we expected flom our hypothesis .... the classroom will be voicing "kk srangaga" ..... "hon. srangaga be that" ..... and other related phrases at the right moments during his speech and after his speech.
    chalay lets not start with the L and Rs because that is a thread on its own. kai

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMeister View Post
    Balacuda. this guy had the L and R syndrome if you guys know what i mean and he never stopped talking. A form one boy's dad came to visit in some posh car and dude just couldn't help it. He goes " shieeeeee chelay check the balacuda." we dropped his old nickname of "Ropez" to Balacuda from that day onwards.
    Balacuda Maselati lololol

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information