+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Real Father.......lol enjoy

Default Real Father.......lol enjoy

A young man went to his father one day to tell him that he wanted to get married.

His father was happy for him. He asked his son who the girl was, and he told him that it was Pamela, a girl from the neighborhood.

With a sad face the old man said to his son, 'I'm sorry to say this son but I have to. The girl you want to marry is your sister, but please don't tell your mother.'

The young man again brought 3 more names to his father but ended up frustrated cause the response was still the same.

So he decides to go to his mother.

'Mama I want to get married but all the girls that I love, dad said they are my sisters and I mustn't tell you.' His mother smiling said to him, 'Don't worry my son, you can marry any of those girls. You're not his son!!

lololol ...... but still, yawa PnP story lol
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

looooolol.. funny and interesting
    Working out the math, wouldnt they still be related...somehow. loool oo boi loool

Lol, funny and interesting. So many secrets lurking in relationships. That's why i have always maintained that paternity test is crucial, regardless of how much i trust the lady. Don't wanna wake up after 3 years to become a NON-DAD. It happened to my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Lol, funny and interesting. So many secrets lurking in relationships. That's why i have always maintained that paternity test is crucial, regardless of how much i trust the lady. Don't wanna wake up after 3 years to become a NON-DAD. It happened to my friend.
    Damn
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

BBoy T

Only mothers can tell as cliche as it may sound is so true. Neo you are right on the money.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information