+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Accents- Love them or hate them ?

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Default Accents- Love them or hate them ?

One accent that always makes me laugh no matter how angry I am is a Nigerian's english accent. I have gone to the extent of learning this accent for "special" reasons.
    Another accent I can't have enough of is a Russian's english accent(-must be spoken by a female Russian.) It has a romantic/sexy feel to it which always does wonders to my loins...lol

Your thoughts ?
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Another accent I can't have enough of is a Russian's english accent(-must be spoken by a female Russian.) It has a romantic/sexy feel to it which always does wonders to my loins...lol
    Hmmmmmmmmm

Lol pope. What does the wonders for my loins is the French accent. Female French voice is pretty cool.

I love the German accent. Recently I watched Hell Boy II, and that professor cracked me up. Yes Pope, the Russian female accent is too sexy, too sexy. The male Russian accent is another thing. Watched 2012? Remember that billioniar tycoon? Hahahaa.
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

LOL

hmmm..male jamaican accent is definitely a turn on for me..not the fake dread black american turned rasta..but the real Patois accent

I like the British accent...not that it does anything for me BUT I hate one word "INNIT".....lol

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information