+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friends with Benefits

Default Friends with Benefits

A sexx friend, a xxfuckxx-buddy, a "friend with benefits"......call it whatever you want, who's ever had one? What was it like? And most importantly, what do you think of the whole idea? Is it a good thing or a bad thing?

ill answer my own question first... I have never had the opportunity to have a friend with benefits, and not in the position to now, yet have had dozens of offers and in the past have wondered what it would be like. I've had a few male friends who have had females on the side of their reg chick (basically cheating) yet they called them their "friends" and the reg chicks even knew of each other.

In the end, I have always been leery of doing this myself for two reasons: one, me being a woman, what if i fall in love with that person and they don't feel the same about me? and two, i want to be committed to one partner, one man at one time. In other words, i am a one-man woman. I will not treat someone the way I don't want to be treated myself. If i have to go without ssexx, ill just have to deal with it until I can hook up with that someone special again.

What are your opinions?

I once had a very good friend whom i have known since high school and through college. We accidentally did it after we had both been through horrible break ups. For a while it was all about comfort in companionship but the whole situation blew up in my face when i finally found a girlfriend.

Like the old saying goes "you can't have your cake and eat it". I thought i could check in whenever i wanted with my FWB for quickies whiles keeping my new girlfriend on the side,but my actions led to the loss of a very good friend who thought otherwise.

My advice, know when to draw the line !

Good advice mega. I must say though that there is no relationship comparable to or more pleasurable than a fug mate. You get the best of both worlds.

I have one at the moment. Will be back here later to talk more
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

BBoy T

I think having such a friend is essential since the fringe benefits are mutually enjoyed. But like Mega said not only do you have to know when to draw the line,you need to keep your mouth shut at all times when convos about the other woman rears it's head.

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    I have one at the moment. Will be back here later to talk more
    Waiting to hear all about it....ma ears are itching to hear......lol

hmmmm unfortunately I do not have one so I cant really tell about its benefits but from all you guys have said I think utmost secrecy should be the key word and both individuals involved should understand that its just "FWB" nothing more nothing less. Because once feelings starts to rear its head in it and one feels hurt and betrayed...serious problems will arise.

I don't know if she would call it that because she claims she is still in love with me.

She said she's been in love with me the first day she saw me, which was over 10 years ago. Ok. But we were just friends, although those days I did sense some kind of attraction between us. Fast forward 5 years later and our paths cross again. We became even closer. But I kinda distant myself from her whenever I thought the friendship was going to the romantic side.

There came a time when I had to leave the country, so it hit me like why not? She always wanted to get a piece of me. A fling happened and I pissed off. She got quite angry with me for some time because I left her hanging. I came back and we became even closer, which is now. We are both very private people but her privacy laws are off the charts, probably why she's never been in a relationship before. She talked about how it frustrates her that she's still a virgin and if I want to take the opportunity, it would be granted. Oh saaa, really? Yes, it was granted. I told her now you are open to the public .

Then later she decided to stop this whenever we meet we hafta to bonk. She gotta get serious and looking for a relationship. Ok. I respected her wishes and took her word for it, so I stayed away from the flings for about a year. Some months ago, the closeness got even closer. I'm talking, she moved even closer to where I lived. I took her word for it, you know, staying away from this sexual attraction thing between us, not knowing that she would jump my bones if she got the chance. We were bonking like we wanted to make 10 babies in a year. Damn!

Due to work, she's moved far far away again. As recent as last week, she told me, even though she knows we won't be in a committed relationship, she feels almost guilty being attracted to another guy. I told her it wouldn't be easy letting her go but she gotta live her life. If I found somebody I wouldn't hesitate, so why should she? But I tell you this, if she comes around, the bonking marathon will start again. Lord knows why this is going on. .

I would call this relationship FWB with some cancer cells (love cells), but I don't know if she would.
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

Default Can 'friends with benefits' work?

It seems we still have no answers when it comes to dedrossin friends: Can such a simple set-up possibly work? Won't it ruin the friendship? And what if you fall in love?
    Loading Haters.... ████████████████]99%”
    U knw wat time it is.....dont like me? dnt give a F.U.C.K imma still be me

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

There is no hard and fast rule for falling in love especially where FWBs are concerned. Sometimes one may attempt to define the terms of the friendship however when the love bug bites your guess is as good as mine. I have friends who took their FWB status a step further and are happily married with a set of twins.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous View Post
    It seems we still have no answers when it comes to dedrossin friends: Can such a simple set-up possibly work? Won't it ruin the friendship? And what if you fall in love?
    a very dangerous thing to do. I think we've discussed this b4. It has thrown a very friendship into the dark. It's been 8 months now and it still hurts. She has taken a leave of absence on our friendship.

bump

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

I don't know if she would call it that because she claims she is still in love with me.

She said she's been in love with me the first day she saw me, which was over 10 years ago. Ok. But we were just friends, although those days I did sense some kind of attraction between us. Fast forward 5 years later and our paths cross again. We became even closer. But I kinda distant myself from her whenever I thought the friendship was going to the romantic side.

There came a time when I had to leave the country, so it hit me like why not? She always wanted to get a piece of me. A fling happened and I pissed off. She got quite angry with me for some time because I left her hanging. I came back and we became even closer, which is now. We are both very private people but her privacy laws are off the charts, probably why she's never been in a relationship before. She talked about how it frustrates her that she's still a virgin and if I want to take the opportunity, it would be granted. Oh saaa, really? Yes, it was granted. I told her now you are open to the public .

Then later she decided to stop this whenever we meet we hafta to bonk. She gotta get serious and looking for a relationship. Ok. I respected her wishes and took her word for it, so I stayed away from the flings for about a year. Some months ago, the closeness got even closer. I'm talking, she moved even closer to where I lived. I took her word for it, you know, staying away from this sexual attraction thing between us, not knowing that she would jump my bones if she got the chance. We were bonking like we wanted to make 10 babies in a year. Damn!

Due to work, she's moved far far away again. As recent as last week, she told me, even though she knows we won't be in a committed relationship, she feels almost guilty being attracted to another guy. I told her it wouldn't be easy letting her go but she gotta live her life. If I found somebody I wouldn't hesitate, so why should she? But I tell you this, if she comes around, the bonking marathon will start again. Lord knows why this is going on. .

I would call this relationship FWB with some cancer cells (love cells), but I don't know if she would.
    Touching story bruh, very touching.

Pope na wawo. . lol. How you dug this up is beyond me. I think I wrote that in the early days. Now .............hmmmmmm

Pope na wawo. . lol. How you dug this up is beyond me. I think I wrote that in the early days. Now .............hmmmmmm
    Now......what bro? Whats been going on....u still doing your bonking sessions
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different

Bruh i was touched bu
    hen later she decided to stop this whenever we meet we hafta to bonk. She gotta get serious and looking for a relationship. Ok. I respected her wishes and took her word for it, so I stayed away from the flings for about a year. Some months ago, the closeness got even closer. I'm talking, she moved even closer to where I lived. I took her word for it, you know, staying away from this sexual attraction thing between us, not knowing that she would jump my bones if she got the chance. We were bonking like we wanted to make 10 babies in a year. Damn!
    Such bonking is so magical. I got tears in my eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    Now......what bro? Whats been going on....u still doing your bonking sessions
    waaa look oo. you haven't read this thread properly

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    Bruh i was touched bu

Such bonking is so magical. I got tears in my eyes...
    hahahahahahaaaaa

waaa look oo. you haven't read this thread properly
    bro I have but I just want to know since November when the original post came through....has there been any sessions.....wayi nso wo nte ase3

I've had a ---- buddy before. The sex was crazy all the time. I don't know why but it was off the hook. I was friends with this fine sister I met through a couple of friends. One thing that we quickly learnt was that we shared common interests and ideas. On day we and all our friend were at a party and we got into talk and the subject of ---- buddies just dropped. More to do with me scanning babes. After some crazy chat and and a quiet exchange of numbers, we began chatting for awhile. One day we met after a trip out of town we got into the discussion on boundaries. damn that sgar knew how to tweek her cup of sugar. I must admit I've never seen anyone so dicreet and careful. We still see each other but we decided to put an end to it. hus we never ever meet alone no matter the circumstances, that's because the attract is there and we once crossed the boundaries. You have to have the right person or your f*****d. It's not easy to contrl the erges or mouths. Plus now she's married, to the same guy she's been with.

Gaelenna®

This is my humble opinion! Friends with benefits is a big NO. Personally i consider sex to be holy, not just 2 ppl doing it for pure pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Nu-Talent View Post
    You have to have the right person or your f*****d. It's not easy to contrl the erges or mouths.
    That is so true. You both will have to learn to zip it.

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    bro I have but I just want to know since November when the original post came through....has there been any sessions.....wayi nso wo nte ase3
    lol, i said our friendship went into exile 8 months ago

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelenna® View Post
    This is my humble opinion! Friends with benefits is a big NO. Personally i consider sex to be holy, not just 2 ppl doing it for pure pleasure.
    You make it sound like prostitution. Just for pleasure!

You gotta be there to know what its like. Compare Nu-Talent's story to mine and tell us why the way I spoke about the attraction is so similar to his? Some things are just beyond the physical and its not something the physical mind understands.

lol, i said our friendship went into exile 8 months ago
    hahahhahaa oooww sollee bro...come for a BIG HUGGGG....u will need it

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information