+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Book are you Reading

Haynios

I am reading "Dreams of Joy", a general fictitious story. It is really interesting uptil now and I hope that it remains the same interesting further also. I read many books as I love reading.I get all these books from overstock.

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    eii u clear that book finish .....
    finished it bro, pa pa bi, whaaat. But I dont think Im ready to practise though, not yet.... Deep sh*t.

converstions with myself look interesting ... will check it out
    Its Mandela, why wouldn't it be interesting. lol
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

Currently Reading, The Three Waves of Volunteers And The New Earth by Dolores Cannon..

In 1945, when the atomic bombs were dropped in WWII, our “protectors” and “watchers” in outer space saw that Earth was on a collision course with disaster. The prime directive of non-interference prevented them from taking any action, but then they came up with a brilliant plan to save Earth and assist her in her ascension. They couldn’t interfere from the “outside,” but maybe they could influence from the “inside.” So the call went out for volunteers to come and help. “Earth is in trouble – who wants to volunteer?”

The native souls living on Earth were too caught up on the wheel of karma. The only hope was to ask for pure souls to come who had never been trapped on karmic cycle.

Dolores in her hypnosis work has discovered three waves of these volunteers. Some have direct from the “Source” and have never lived in any type of physical body before. Others have lived as space beings on other planets or other dimensions. Because all memory is erased upon entry to the Earth dimension, they do not remember their assignments. Thus these beautiful souls have a difficult time adjusting to our chaotic world. These souls have vital role to play as they help all of the rest of us ascend to the New Earth.

Characteristics of the Three waves of Volunteers
    The Difficulties Being Experienced by First-Timers
    How the Shift is Affecting the Physical Body
    The Roles of ETs and Light Beings in the Shift
    Keepers of the Grid
    The Separation of the Old and New Earth
    What is the Significance of 2012
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    finished it bro, pa pa bi, whaaat. But I dont think Im ready to practise though, not yet.... Deep sh*t.
    lolololololol .... u paaaaaa
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Currently Reading, The Three Waves of Volunteers And The New Earth by Dolores Cannon..

In 1945, when the atomic bombs were dropped in WWII, our “protectors” and “watchers” in outer space saw that Earth was on a collision course with disaster. The prime directive of non-interference prevented them from taking any action, but then they came up with a brilliant plan to save Earth and assist her in her ascension. They couldn’t interfere from the “outside,” but maybe they could influence from the “inside.” So the call went out for volunteers to come and help. “Earth is in trouble – who wants to volunteer?”

The native souls living on Earth were too caught up on the wheel of karma. The only hope was to ask for pure souls to come who had never been trapped on karmic cycle.

Dolores in her hypnosis work has discovered three waves of these volunteers. Some have direct from the “Source” and have never lived in any type of physical body before. Others have lived as space beings on other planets or other dimensions. Because all memory is erased upon entry to the Earth dimension, they do not remember their assignments. Thus these beautiful souls have a difficult time adjusting to our chaotic world. These souls have vital role to play as they help all of the rest of us ascend to the New Earth.

Characteristics of the Three waves of Volunteers
    The Difficulties Being Experienced by First-Timers
    How the Shift is Affecting the Physical Body
    The Roles of ETs and Light Beings in the Shift
    Keepers of the Grid
    The Separation of the Old and New Earth
    What is the Significance of 2012
    u like these hypnosis and trance info gathering books paaa ...... looks interesting but i hope its not redundant ...... im very picky with books these days lololol

Zane "The Hot Box" & "The Conversation" by Hill Harper..
    OHEMAA1TAACH, MAAAAAAAA BA SO!!!

u like these hypnosis and trance info gathering books paaa ...... looks interesting but i hope its not redundant ...... im very picky with books these days lololol
    yeah bro. I'm picky too. But yeah, hypnosis is one powerful way where one can tap into the super-conscious and ask anything you like. You get to hear concepts that screw up mind your mind. Like how Dolores through hypnosis was able to contact Nostradamus like freaking 500 or so years ago and he explained his quatrains to her (well since time doesn't exist), this is in her 3 book series "Conversations With Nostradamus". And him seeing the future to write about, apparently he his his students that spirits in the future helped him write his quatrains. And who were some of these spirits? Dolores and those she put under hypnosis who contacted him. Imagine!
    Before I read Conversations With God, most of the information in there, I knew from hypnosis. It was CWG that explained the no time, everything is happening at the same time now concept. See, the information corroborates with each other, from Michael Newton, Brian Weiss, Dolores Cannon, Mediums, Eckhart Tolle, Deepak Chopra and Channeling. Metaphysics is my thing really.

yeah bro. I'm picky too. But yeah, hypnosis is one powerful way where one can tap into the super-conscious and ask anything you like. You get to hear concepts that screw up mind your mind. Like how Dolores through hypnosis was able to contact Nostradamus like freaking 500 or so years ago and he explained his quatrains to her (well since time doesn't exist), this is in her 3 book series "Conversations With Nostradamus". And him seeing the future to write about, apparently he his his students that spirits in the future helped him write his quatrains. And who were some of these spirits? Dolores and those she put under hypnosis who contacted him. Imagine!
    Before I read Conversations With God, most of the information in there, I knew from hypnosis. It was CWG that explained the no time, everything is happening at the same time now concept. See, the information corroborates with each other, from Michael Newton, Brian Weiss, Dolores Cannon, Mediums, Eckhart Tolle, Deepak Chopra and Channeling. Metaphysics is my thing really.
    true true ..... see convincing ... lolololol

i go read the pdf of this book ....

true true ..... see convincing ... lolololol

i go read the pdf of this book ....
    you and your book jacking. lool.

Some things might confuse you a bit even though she tries to explain because if you have been following the transcripts in her books, you would know what she is talking about right away.

It would be nice to read her Convoluted Universe book series if you are really interested in ancient Egypt and Atlantis (especially book one).

you and your book jacking. lool.

Some things might confuse you a bit even though she tries to explain because if you have been following the transcripts in her books, you would know what she is talking about right away.

It would be nice to read her Convoluted Universe book series if you are really interested in ancient Egypt and Atlantis (especially book one).
    lololol book jacking paa ... lolololol ..........

anyways download in progress

Between Death and Life
    Conversations With Nostradamus 1 & 2
    The Convoluted Universe Book 3 (her most recent work)
    The Custodians
    They Walked With Jesus
    Keepers of the Garden
    Legacy From the Stars

cant find convulated universe 1 and 2 though

lololol book jacking paa ... lolololol ..........

anyways download in progress

Between Death and Life
    Conversations With Nostradamus 1 & 2
    The Convoluted Universe Book 3 (her most recent work)
    The Custodians
    They Walked With Jesus
    Keepers of the Garden
    Legacy From the Stars

cant find convulated universe 1 and 2 though
    hm, good list. They Walked With Jesus is one of 2 books from her about Jesus. This one is past life regression with a woman in this life who was Jesus' niece during the time Yeshua was around. I actually got to know Jesus' real names from her book Jesus and the Essenes. Another past life regression with a person who was Jesus and John the Baptist's teacher when they were kids until about the age of 12 when they ventured into the world to learn more things.

Complicated metaphysics, because it will screw you up when reading it. lol

Quote Originally Posted by AmaSuperOD View Post
    how did u like The Conversation? I have high respect for Hill Harper as an actor .

ZANE has some very steamy ,imaginative at least for me, story lines that i like to read...i have a hard time remembering the titles cause they get so scandolous i wan pretend i didnt even read em.....shes da bomb

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

Quote Originally Posted by ajbabe View Post
    am reading James Patterson's Double Cross
    love Alex Cross's work.
    how was the book sis...did u hear Tyler Perry will be the new Alex Cross in films?

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?

Quote Originally Posted by microunique View Post
    I always prefer to read the books on vedanta which defines the ultimate inner being of human in its various faculties. These books are not on the external life but has discovered the immense potential of human beings lied within himself.
    im still waiting for those titles!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion Yaa View Post
    how did u like The Conversation? I have high respect for Hill Harper as an actor .
    i thought as much (the actor Hill Harper). Always knew there was something too cool about him in CSI New York. Even in acting the brother seems too smart. Obama classmate indeed.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmaSuperOD View Post
    That's my sis right there... you love Zane...erotica narrator extraordinaire. I read most of her books back in the day....Afterburn, The Heat Seekers, the Flava series, Dear G-Spot etc

The last of her books I couldn't finish is Purple Panties. darnnnnnnnnnn hmmm the girl on girl action was hmmm
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

kadinroy

I am a big fan of Harry Potter series of books. So as of now now I am reading its seven part. It is so nice to read this as compare to watch in film.

I feel the same about the Vampire series from TWILIGHT.BREAKING DAWN.ECLIPSE.......I CHOOSE to read them all n just might read the HarryPotter one's
    Last edited by Fashion Yaa; 17th October 2011 at 02:21 PM.

wannia

Hi............
    Great discussion going in this forum.Glad to be a part of this forum.
    In these days I cant read any book i already complete a book,Which name is "Life a gift".
    It is a great book i get allot knowledge about life.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

I am currently tackling : Kabbalah, the Harmony of Oppposites; A Treatise Elucidating Bible Allegories and the Significance of Numbers by W.J, Colville

CONTENTS

Introduction
    Chapter I – A General Outline of Kabbalah.
    Chapter I – Inner Significance of the 22 Letters Comprising the Hebrew Alphabet
    Chapter III – Book of Concealed Mystery.
    Chapter IV – Book of Concealed Mystery. Humanity, Spiritual and Physical.
    Chapter V – The Kabbalistic Use and Significance of Numbers.
    Chapter VI – Kabbalistic Views of the Human Soul, Its Nature and Destiny.
    Chapter VII – Kabbalistic Doctrine Concerning Cause and Effect (Karma).

DOWNLOAD E-BOOK HERE
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information