+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does juju work in relationships?

Default Does juju work in relationships?

People go to all lengths to “protect” and “maintain” their relationships including consulting psychics, “jujumen”, mallams, you name them to obtain charms. Some people drink and wash their genitals with all sorts of concoctions, they place charms under their beds and/or in their rooms, mix their “victims” food with powdery stuff, etc.

Do these charms really work like they are supposed to?

How far can you go in “twisting” someone’s mind to conform to yours for him to be at your beck and call?

Is it just fiction or a part of african folklore?
    Last edited by CuTiEbABy; 4th November 2010 at 04:31 AM.

This is a tricky subject but then from hear say, some of these juju to help lock down a relationship stories are said to have thrived for a while until the juju wore out, leading to the relationship crumbling. So i will say it works but its effects are not long lasting.

Westeners also indulge in this practice by seeking help from psychics and other spiritualists.

Is what we see in most of these African movies then an enactment of things that are really happening on the ground? Is it that hard to keep your man or woman so much that you have to get "extra help" to do so. Is it really worthwhile to get another woman's man by putting a spell on him?

Lol, funny but interesting post. Personally, i think the whole idea of juju is far-fetched. I don't believe in them and if people want me to believe they should just go ahead and juju me. But Cutie ur right.. the lengths people go to keep relationships or find that special one is mind-boggling.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

I don't believe in the juju phenomenon.Why many hope in it fixing their relationships beats me. hmm African electronics.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

BBoy T

Juju,muti,mojo or whatever you may call it, works in relationships for those who believe, although the after effects are disappointing.

hmmm, juju huh? i think where there is smoke there is fire. there is something to it. but im open about it. im not sayin it doesn't work, and im not sayin it works, but im more drawn to, 'its a possibility.
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Lol, funny but interesting post. Personally, i think the whole idea of juju is far-fetched. I don't believe in them and if people want me to believe they should just go ahead and juju me. But Cutie ur right.. the lengths people go to keep relationships or find that special one is mind-boggling.
    Neo..maybe I will try it on you and see if it works..how about that? ..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    hmmm, juju huh? i think where there is smoke there is fire. there is something to it. but im open about it. im not sayin it doesn't work, and im not sayin it works, but im more drawn to, 'its a possibility.
    Bro, u sure wherever there is smoke there is fire? Anyways, I think there is a high possibility of it happening.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information