+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I Love xbreast Milk

Default I Love xbreast Milk

Name:  838512087_165679.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  10.7 KB
    Ivorian music star, Freddy Meiway, did not mince words when he disclosed last Saturday that he loves sucking the milk from the breasts of a woman.

There is no way one can sux a womans xbreast milk without inserting the xbreast into the mouth and Meiways confessions sent minds imagining how his face would look like with the breasts o a woman stuck in his mouth.

Meiway made this revelation just before performing his Miss Lolo song at the International Conference Center during the Miss Ghana Pageant. The song, which sent every single person at the auditorium dancing, glorifies the big breasts of a woman. Most ladies at the event clung to their breasts as they danced to the Lolo song.

After his second act of the night, he pleaded with Ghanaians to stop taking Akpeteshie and rather opt for xbreast milk. Later during his performance, Freddy Meiway and his dance machinery wowed the crowd with their exciting dance steps of his Zoblaazo song.

Source: News one

hahahaha no wonder the video is full of women with huge boobies....the guys is crazy about them..........Pope you got yourself a competitor here........lol

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

The boobies is a definite yes for me but the breastisis milk is an ABSOLUTE NO-NO.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information