Let's suppose that in spite of reason and logic an Illuminati does exist and you were one of the rare people who wanted to join it. By joining the Illuminati you could build an empire that increased your personal holdings while further subjugating the uninformed masses of humanity.
Let's further assume that you were not born into the so-called “blood lines of the Illuminati” to whom access is most easily granted.
This piece was compiled from JK Ellis' Mind Power News
Here are 18 things you can do to increase your chances of becoming a part of the Illuminati.
1) Take the long view of things. Be patient. The Illuminati is, if nothing else, patient with their goal of world domination.
2) Start your own form of Illuminati group that models everything you know about the so-called “real” Illuminati. Your members should want nothing less that more power, money, control and domination while at the same time making their influence appear invisible.
3) Study up on what the PCT say about The Illuminati and learn as much as you can.
4) Get a degree from Harvard. While there make it your intent to join the Skull and Bones Society or the Pen and Quill.
5) Subtly incorporate Illuminati symbolism in everything that you do. This will include The Pyramid with the All Seeing Eye, the snake swallowing it's tail, the ankh and any variations to them.
6) Join the Masons and aspire up the hierarchy of degrees. As you progress up the Masonic Degree system be on alert for those who might be hiding their secret ambition for world domination.
7) Join any other occult group that has a hierarchy like the Rosicrucian's and work up the degree system within it.
8) Study the “mystery religions” and occult practices.
9) Form a coven or magical group.
10) Strategically find your way into the social circles of the elite. This may be done by joining various boards of directors or volunteer groups. Or by finding people who are 'connected' and working into their social circle.
11) While in these groups cautiously demonstrate a) your ambition and b) your inclination toward the occult.
12) Build a group of “slaves”. For legal reasons it's best that these relationships be consensual and from the Dominance/submission community.
13) Work on having all your outward appearances to be that of a decent, moral and upstanding citizen.
14) Openly become a member of the Christian clergy while secretly holding some occult practice.
15)Create a network of connections that form a hierarchy. The hierarchy at the bottom are those people who can help you without knowing your connection to or ambition within the Illuminati. At the top of the hierarchy are those who know, share and support your ambition. Typically this may only be two to four people. In the middle will be the various occult groups that may or may not share your interest in supporting the Illuminati.
16) Be judicious with what you tell people. Reveal your goals and purposes like a slow strip tease making certain that people only know about you what they will accept and be supportive of.
17) Appear to always know more than you are revealing. This will do two things, first it will attract people who want to learn from you and second those who have some connection within the Illuminati are more likely to confide in you.
Most of all this last point:
18) Be patient. You can only join the Illuminati after years of consistently demonstrating your worth. This could be a process that takes decades.
JK Ellis is the author of Mind Control 101: How to Influence the Thoughts of Others Without Them Knowing or Caring
Do you really believe the Illuminati rule the world ?