+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What did you learn today?

Default What did you learn today?

Everyday, we learn new things about life and a lot of stuff. So i just thought this thread should be there for everyone to come and post anything he or she learns each day which he or she thinks will benefit the forum. Dont forget that someone can really benefit from what you learn each day.

Very good post Chapati. I learned today that you always have to watch your back because you may not know who is following you.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

I learned today to lean on me and no one else.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

I learned today to trust people as far as i can throw them .no more no less.. And also to make myself stronger to be able to throw people farther. People are our blessings.. All of them!!! Muahz

Chapati well done for thinking about this.

I learned today that it so easy to lose people you cherish and love so much just by a simple mistake of voicing how you feel about issues happening that you do not understand and want explanations to.

I also learnt that we must learn to control our tempers when we get angry because words we say to people when we are angry or frustrated cant be taken back and that hurt and pain we cause them, may take a long while to heal.

Thank you all for writing what you learnt. I hope you come back everyday to write what you learnt down.

I also learnt today that, patience really moves mountains. I have been waiting for something for almost 4 months and guess what, i was called today that it is ready and will receive it by next week Friday. So patience can take one a long way. Keep being patient everyday, eryone.

i learned today that trust goes a long way especially when you trust your ownself

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

saw how a C-section is done

Wish I had seen this thread and forum earlier. I'm just going to mention a few.

Two days ago, I learned how hate feels, I think. I never thought I could hate or dislike any human being no matter what they've done, rapists, mass murderers etc but two days ago, I was pushed to the brink by a very selfish family member.

Yesterday, I learned that, the mind only labels things because it sees that thing as different from it
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

I learned today that loving others is not easy. It takes a lot of pain, hurts and heartbreaks but through it all, if you really do love them as you profess, you should stand and stick with them.

I learned to say all i feel inside no matter how bad saying it may feel. So i told my boss to grow up and STFU age is nothing but a number!

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMeister View Post
    I learned to say all i feel inside no matter how bad saying it may feel. So i told my boss to grow up and STFU age is nothing but a number!
    hahahahaa
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

Learning to live is living to learn. 2 things I learned today

1. there are no stupid questions but only stupid people.
    2. Love is complicated.

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

I learned today that, regardless of how difficult it is, you gotta "exterminate" people who complicate your life and move on. You feel so much joy after. Try it.

u cant undo what you have done wrong. just make it better the next time.

good thread gestation chapati lol

anyways

today

i deeply internalized the implications of "I am" and have embarked on not using it in vain.
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    I learned today that, regardless of how difficult it is, you gotta "exterminate" people who complicate your life and move on. You feel so much joy after. Try it.
    Neo, I think I have to re-learn how to do that....some people are not just worth dragging along with you in life.

I didnt learn SHYT today!!!! hehhee kinda unproductive but, oh well maybe ill learn double tomorrow

I learned today to cherish family no matter how annoying and irritating they can be and to never take family for granted.

I learned that people would never stop thinking what they want about you, its what you think about yourself that is important

Learned today that some people are naturally retarded. Using sanity to reason with them will get you nowhere. Try the insane and retarded approach and you would be surprised how far you can get.

God forgives you of ur sins but the consequences of ur sins will live with u forever

Experience is not always the best teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMeister View Post
    Experience is not always the best teacher.
    interesting...... how did u arrive at that
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Ladylady

to never say NEVER

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information