+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lady Gaga scores a billion YouTube views

Default Lady Gaga scores a billion YouTube views

Popstar Lady Gaga has become the first artiste to score a billion views on YouTube, beating off competition from teen idol Justin Beiber.

The Poker Face hit-maker faced serious competition from Bieber in the last few months as the pair battled to land the coveted title, but Gaga won the race this weekend.

Bieber is behind with 962 million views in total. But by November 1, he should also reach the billion mark, reported Contactmusic.

To console himself Bieber can say that 'Baby', his duet with Ludacris, is the most seen video on YouTube with over 366 million visits.

The third place is occupied by 'King of Pop' Michael Jackson.

Gaga shared the happy news with her fans in a post on micro-blogging website Twitter.

"We reached 1 billion views on YouTube little monsters! If we stick together we can do anything. I dub u kings and queens of YouTube! Unite," she wrote.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

All thanks to the devil's influence. Sell your soul to the devil for fame,wear meat,flash your cooch and you become an instant hit. TOUCHE
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

"We reached 1 billion views on YouTube little monsters! If we stick together we can do anything. I dub u kings and queens of YouTube! Unite," she wrote.
    God help us......little monsters indeed. I sure wont be one of those......

BBoy T

Seriously Lady Gaga is devilishly creepy.

Lmao, Your responses are humorous. One of her videos gives me the creep - she is possessed.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information