+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ghana's Newest Sensation-Really ?

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Default Ghana's Newest Sensation-Really ?

Qwesi Is A Talented New Artist Coming Out Of GHANA ! He Is The Only Artist From GHANA That Is Reaching High Success From His Music. Qwesi Is A Record Label CEO, Rapper, Singer & Songwriter. He Also Wrote All The Hooks & Bridges For Alannah & Eric On His New Mixtape " GHANAIAN KING " Which Is Set To Release 1st Week Of November 2010. His 1st Single " Everyday & Everynight" Features The Beautiful Young Up & Coming Singer Alannah, & Qwesi's 12 year Old Brother Eric, Both Singing On The Chorus.

The Song & Video ( Directed & Produced By : MISTA HINDZ ) Is a Smash Hit All Over Europe, North America & Africa. This Is Just The Beginning. There Is Much More To Come From This Hot New Talented African Artist. Don't Get It Twisted Though, He's Not The King Of GHANA, He's Just a GHANAIAN KING, and He's Taking Over The Game !

Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Lol, i like the way you put - REALLY AT THE END. Overrated. Kuborlor boys flapping their jaws with treason.

Ok seriously....I think I just wasted 2mins of my time he talks about watching his video.......eerrmmmm SMH (scratching my head) which part of Ghana is he a sensation and to which group does he appeal to......the few "yoyo" wannabe american boys or what.........Awurade hu me mobo

A hit in Europe and North America which parts please.......looool

To put is simply, he sounds like a chihuahua eating biscuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    To put is simply, he sounds like a chihuahua eating biscuit.
    hahahahahaha....imagining this is just hilarious

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Lol, i like the way you put - REALLY AT THE END. Overrated. Kuborlor boys flapping their jaws with treason.
    Bro, I mean REALLY ? He will be fortunate to be OVERRATED. Some Ferrari in secluded alley,count some Old Ghana cedis and all of a sudden "the world is mine" WTF. LMBAO
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information