+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanted!!wanted!!wanted!!

Default Wanted!!wanted!!wanted!!

A SUGAR DADDY WATED
    HI DADDIES OUT THERE,THIS IS AKOS.A YOUNG AND A VERY SEXY BEAUTIFUL LADY OF 28 YEARS WHO WANA GO OUT WITH YOU.YES YOU,AM WAITING.INTERESTED AND FINANCIALLY SOUND DADDIES CAN HALA ME ON 0266 280 887.AM GONE BUT STILL WAITING U. LOTS OF KISSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peacefmonline.com
    Last edited by ajbabe; 21st March 2012 at 01:21 AM.
    AJ

A SUGAR DADDY WATED
    HI DADDIES OUT THERE,THIS IS AKOS.A YOUNG AND A VERY SEXY BEAUTIFUL LADY OF 28 YEARS WHO WANA GO OUT WITH YOU.YES YOU,AM WAITING.INTERESTED AND FINANCIALLY SOUND DADDIES CAN HALA ME ON 0266 280 887.AM GONE BUT STILL WAITING U. LOTS OF KISSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Q, QA, Q'A, POPE, NEO ...interested?
    AJ

Quote Originally Posted by ajbabe View Post
    hahahahahaaaa
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    hahahahahaaaa

AJ

Ajbabe, I have heard from the grapevine that they are secretly calling the number but they are trying to behave like they haven't even seen the thread.....lol

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

mtchewwwwwwwwww
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Disgrace

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

Ajbabe, I have heard from the grapevine that they are secretly calling the number but they are trying to behave like they haven't even seen the thread.....lol

i know paa..dont mind them...lolol
    AJ

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion Yaa View Post
    Disgrace

ahahahahahahahaha
    AJ

You think say you be fast. You cannot deceive me. We all know that's your number. Not sure why you are being so desperate using this tactics. Just be bold and say, guys please call me. My number is 0266 280 887.. Twiaa mtcheww.
    Agent Provocateur

Quote Originally Posted by neoxiang View Post
    You think say you be fast. You cannot deceive me. We all know that's your number. Not sure why you are being so desperate using this tactics. Just be bold and say, guys please call me. My number is 0266 280 887.. Twiaa mtcheww.

ahahahahahaha...look at u o...now u wan everyone think its my number...eeeiiiiii na lie u dey talk wai...that number be ghana number wai n i no dey ghana...so massa talk well wai..just say u called her and u were not her taste or u broke so she don want u...ahahahahahaha
    AJ

Default its like wow

ahahahahahahahaha
    Ikr, i wish to call n tell her YOU HAVE A BRAIN USE IT B4 U MASH IT UP

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

hahahhahahahahaaaa asem oooo......Neo did the girl bounce you when you called? No worries, I will find one nice hot chica for you wai........

hahahhahahahahaaaa asem oooo......Neo did the girl bounce you when you called? No worries, I will find one nice hot chica for you wai........
    ahahahahahaha..she bounced him..he told me so pls find him another one..lololol
    AJ

ahahahahahaha..she bounced him..he told me so pls find him another one..lololol
    hahahaha I sure will. I have already started the search

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion Yaa View Post
    Disgrace
    lol, Yaa don vex. loool
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

u c oo.. hmm
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

Not falling for the trap ladies. Ajbabe left her number.
    Agent Provocateur

Not falling for the trap ladies. Ajbabe left her number.

Neo its ok..we know wai...she bounced you and its not too late for Cutie to find u another chic...or shd i look for u?..lololol
    AJ

Default Neo...over to you. what u think..she fits ur taste?

I consider myself to be friendly and kind. I am family-oriented and I am looking for a man who is eager to be with a lady like me. I am balanced, sincere and loving. I am a purposeful and responsible person. I enjoy bringing up my child....I would like him to be serious in this search and loving children. I would like to meet a man who is loving, respectful and reliable. I hope he leads an active lifestyle; he is curious about this world and eager to share all his feelings and emotions with his woman...SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU CAN CALL ME ON THIS LINE 00233570347149 EMAIL ME cboa16@yahoo.com

peacefmonline.com

or

Am a well distance and built,Friendly person,Akua is my name,a Ghanaian by birth,Akan is my local native language,lives in Europe,very understanding and loves to laugh,my favorite colours are red,pink..some say it because of my look but i cherish everything that is beautiful like me,i know am a queen,that my key in life,i hate lies,i need something which is real,a christian,grew in the pentecostal ground,my lord and God is my strength.am harmless and my heart is always the door to happiness,..will like to meet new people and new heart,you can reach me on my private email..akua2b@yahoo.com

peacefmonline.com

pick o Neo.. Q'A, Q, and POPE you can also choose o..lol
    Last edited by ajbabe; 27th March 2012 at 01:53 PM.
    AJ

Now it is obvious how aj is suffering from multiple personality disorder. After she stated her clear intentions and got no reply/ies or customers (sugar daddy or is it daddies she was looking for), she decided to tone down the intensity. She has now subscribed to being a nice lady who would love to raise kids with a man (in other words harvesting his ----- or having a ----- farm) or (the the last option) being a beautiful person who goes to Pentecost (I don't know if the name of the church scores points for her) and God is her strength. Heeeerr, split personality is amazing phenomenon...

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    Now it is obvious how aj is suffering from multiple personality disorder. After she stated her clear intentions and got no reply/ies or customers (sugar daddy or is it daddies she was looking for), she decided to tone down the intensity. She has now subscribed to being a nice lady who would love to raise kids with a man (in other words harvesting his ----- or having a ----- farm) or (the the last option) being a beautiful person who goes to Pentecost (I don't know if the name of the church scores points for her) and God is her strength. Heeeerr, split personality is amazing phenomenon...

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....awwww bra wei paa...adzen kraa...this is for u and the guys wai....i got prove wai..go to peacefmonline.com and click on classified...you will see for ur self..ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Last edited by ajbabe; 27th March 2012 at 01:56 PM.
    AJ

i just called the number and when the lady asked me what is my name ... i said quophi aletse and the lady hanged up ..... it is definitely ajbabe on the other line ......

madam ..... i no be sugar daddy but i fit put more sugar in ur life ...... lolololol pic up ur phone ... hahahahahhaha
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    i just called the number and when the lady asked me what is my name ... i said quophi aletse and the lady hanged up ..... it is definitely ajbabe on the other line ......

madam ..... i no be sugar daddy but i fit put more sugar in ur life ...... lolololol pic up ur phone ... hahahahahhaha

hahhaa Quophi as for this one you dey lie oooo...I am sure you didnt like the voice when you called so u run as fast as your legs can carry you........lololol

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post

ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha...u dey lie aama ur beard catch fire kraa...ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    AJ

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information