+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far?

Default What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far?

Well as for me it's 'Angel of death'(British movie?). Poor acting,dumb storyline and even poor picture quality. I forced myself to sit out that movie. I still feel angry for wasting my time that day. God save us from bad movies. So people let me hear yours.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

I can't believe i wasted 2 hours OF MY LIFE WATCHING THE DUMBEST AND WORST MOVIE in 2008, "Meet The Spartans." this movie is supposedly a spoof of the movie "300" infact to see HE MAN aka HERCULES aka Kevin Sorbo in this stupid movie is just unimaginable.

If a spoof can still manage to be this worse lord help us all.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

remmy8788

It was the sixth sense movie that was the worst movie that i have ever seen. I could not understand it completely.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Remmy lol the Sixth Sense was one i really liked at the time. May be you should watch it again.

or may be you just don't wanna "See Dead People" loooooool
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

I am a big fan of monings and i no a ot people will disagree with me saying "Inception" is the worst movie i have watched. i just never got the story. it was so..................hmmm i dont even no the word for it. the whole thing is i never enjoyed anything about that movie.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information