1.aba:abrewanana osuani
tales based on Ghanaian culture and mostly inspired by anime as well as korean manhwa, nigerian and namibian webcomics.
this is an idea put forward by me based on a popular twi saying that states that whenever a difficult case is brought before the chief and his elders, they must consult with the old lady in closed chambers before resolving it. there are a few instances where the abrewanana (old sage) has been used in literature to resolve an issue. for example, in the book, in the chest of a woman" , she makes an appearance.

however, my idea is a bit more varied since it iinvolves the abrewanana having an osuani(apprentice) and being a kind of "jack of all trades" in 8th century of ghana.these skills will involve anything from solving court cases to giving advice on military formations and combating crime in the village of nyansakrom(village of wisdom). it will have an action adventure feel, without the overused supernatural themes that are commmonly seen in some ghanaian movies set in the past.

as usual, the protagonist is stated in the title and is in training to become an abrewanana herself. the position is actually not gender specific
this is an idea put forward by me based on a popular twi saying that states that whenever a difficult case is brought before the chief and his elders, they must consult with the old lady in closed chambers before resolving it. there are a few instances where the abrewanana (old sage) has been used in literature to resolve an issue. for example, in the book, in the chest of a woman" , she makes an appearance.

however, my idea is a bit more varied since it iinvolves the abrewanana having an osuani(apprentice) and being a kind of "jack of all trades" in 8th century of ghana.these skills will involve anything from solving court cases to giving advice on military formations and combating crime in the village of nyansakrom(village of wisdom). it will have an action adventure feel, without the overused supernatural themes that are commmonly seen in some ghanaian movies set in the past.