Ghanaian movie lovers in Ghana, Africa and any part of the globe are surely going to open their jaws very wide and scream when they see actor Chris Attoh’s new movie.

The Ghallywood actor had his manhood visibly hard on for several minutes with his protruding flap pointing straight, for his role as “Reggie” in the new movie “6 Hours to Christmas” produced by Shirley Frimpong-Manso.

Chris said this is the craziest thing he has ever done in a movie. When Peacefmonline.com asked Chris whether his -------- in the movie was his real manhood, he smiled and said “Well what I can say is that if it was a real -------- it would have been bigger than what you saw”.

Which means that if Reggie's -------- in the movie and Chris’ response to the question is anything to go by, then the actor is indeed well endowed. He said he felt very excited when he realized he had to play that role, and added that he wondered how it was going to be done when he first read the script, but when he went on set, things were made very easy for him.

“The Perfect Picture” actor has also dared any movie producer to give him a role to play **** in a movie and he will gladly do it only if it was worth it. “You know as an actor. I will tell you immediately yes, I will do it. If I believe in the story, if I believe that the **** or the *** scene is necessary or whatever the character needs to do is necessary, yes I will do it. This is our job, this is what we do, as long as it is done tastefully”.

Chris is the most consistent actor in Shirley Frimpong Manso Movies and has recently starred in another new Ghanaian movie “Sinking Sand”, produced Laila Djanzi.

Asked why he doesn’t appear in any movie produced by other producers apart from Sparrow Production and a few others Chris said. “I am a very picky individual, I’m a very picky actor. If the script is good it doesn’t have to be Sparrow, it doesn’t have to be Leila. If it is good and I believe in it, I will do it.”

TV and Radio presenter turned actor Chris Attoh, played a lead role “Reggie”, in “6 Hours To Christmas”. In the movie, a typical 24th December day for Reggie and perhaps a slightly more memorable Christmas eve, as his girlfriend (Akos) promises him a special dinner and fireworks before the stroke of midnight.

Things however, takes an exciting twist for him, when his office colleague and the girl “Pebbles” (played by Nigerian actress Damilola Adegbite), whom he has lusted after for a long time gives him a Christmas present he finds impossible to refuse.

As Reggie’s mind goes into over drive, events begin to unfold into very hilarious and yet bizarre circumstances; and it seems a day that started with the feel of Christmas, may just end in heart-break and a gun to Reggie’s head.

Imagine so many unbelievable things, happening to you at the same time. If only you could tell the future.

“6 Hours To Christmas” premieres at the National Theatre on Friday October 29, 2010 6:30pm. The movie is directed by reigning best African director Shirley Frimpong Manso for Sparrow Production. The cast includes Ghana Actors Guild President Nii Odoi Mensah,Sena Tsikata (Who is known for her role as Marcia in “Thinks We Do for Love”), Chris Attoh, Damilola Adegbite (She plays the role of a beauty queen in Tinsel) from Nigeria and Marian Lempogo, among others.

Watch Trailer Below: