+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What will you do...

Default What will you do...

If you found out that your bestfriend's spouse who employs both you and your bestfriend was cheating with your brother,would you tell your best friend ?

Hmmm tell and lose your job and the trust of your brother.....or don't tell and lose the trust of your best friend and the friendship as a whole if she gets to find out......that's a dicey one.

I will talk to my brother first and let him know the pros and cons of his actions if he hasn't realized already. Talk to the spouse (my employer) and let her know I am aware of whats going on so she should desist from it. If after that, they still wont end it......I'll find another job and tell my friend.

BBoy T

In such a situation,i'll keep my mouth shut. My brother will always be my brother,we'll talk about his "exploits" what he does after that is none of my business. My bestfriend,i will introduce him to other women,if he's smart enough he will realise the situation he's in without me having to tell him.

Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'd say grab hold of every opportunity for the future comes sooner enough. Let karma decide.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

I'll go to my boss and go like " ermm, madam, i know what's up either you let me do you or i'm telling my buddy, my brother can't do you like i would you know, what do you say ?"

Next i go to my brother and say, "dude, have your woman pay my bills or else ....."
    Then off to my buddy's to chill. After 5 beers i'll tell him this "Bro, i dreampt madam was cheating on you"

LOOOOOOOOOOL
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Lol, bros, u be bad bwoy paaa. Seriouly, can't always combine Karma with sutra

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    I'll go to my boss and go like " ermm, madam, i know what's up either you let me do you or i'm telling my buddy, my brother can't do you like i would you know, what do you say ?"

Next i go to my brother and say, "dude, have your woman pay my bills or else ....."
    Then off to my buddy's to chill. After 5 beers i'll tell him this "Bro, i dreamt madam was cheating on you"

LOOOOOOOOOOL
    Hahahahaha Pope paa OMG OMG OMG....u think things work out so easily? You conniving man.......looool

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information