+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'Dead' woman climbs out of coffin

Default 'Dead' woman climbs out of coffin

A 95-year-old grandmother terrified her neighbours in China - by climbing out of her coffin six days after she 'died'.

Li Xiufeng was found motionless and not breathing in bed by her neighbour more than a fortnight after tripping and suffering a head injury.

When he failed to wake her up, Chen Qingwang assumed the frail grandmother had passed away in her sleep, in the village of Liulou, in Beiliu, Guangxi Province.

Recounting his daily visit to bring the elderly lady breakfast, Mr Qingwang, 60, said: ""She didn't get up, so I came up to wake her up.

"No matter how hard I pushed her and called her name, she had no reactions. I felt something was wrong, so I tried her breath, and she has gone, but her body is still not cold."

According to tradition, the 'dead' woman was laid in her coffin ahead of the ------- for friends and relatives to pay their respects.

But the day before the -------, Mr Qingwang arrived at his neighbour's house to find the coffin empty and the corpse gone.

"We were so terrified, and immediately asked the neighbours to come for help," he said.

After searching for the missing body, the villagers were stunned to find Mrs Xiufeng sitting on a stool in her kitchen cooking.

She reportedly told villagers: "I slept for a long time. After waking up, I felt so hungry, and wanted to cook something to eat. I pushed the lid for a long time to climb out."

A county hospital reportedly believes Mrs Xiufeng suffered an artificial death, during which the person has no breath, but the body remains warm.
    AJ

Listen here Neo, something must be done about prohibition of certain words on these forums. I don't even know why --------- whatever word it is in the article has been blocked out. Could it be fune.ral? This too b palava? aaahh!! I mean what the hell is this?! You are the god of ghanavillage not silicon valley mofos, goddamn!!
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

Quote Originally Posted by ajbabe View Post

A 95-year-old grandmother terrified her neighbours in China - by climbing out of her coffin six days after she 'died'.

Li Xiufeng was found motionless and not breathing in bed by her neighbour more than a fortnight after tripping and suffering a head injury.

When he failed to wake her up, Chen Qingwang assumed the frail grandmother had passed away in her sleep, in the village of Liulou, in Beiliu, Guangxi Province.

Recounting his daily visit to bring the elderly lady breakfast, Mr Qingwang, 60, said: ""She didn't get up, so I came up to wake her up.

"No matter how hard I pushed her and called her name, she had no reactions. I felt something was wrong, so I tried her breath, and she has gone, but her body is still not cold."

According to tradition, the 'dead' woman was laid in her coffin ahead of the ------- for friends and relatives to pay their respects.

But the day before the -------, Mr Qingwang arrived at his neighbour's house to find the coffin empty and the corpse gone.

"We were so terrified, and immediately asked the neighbours to come for help," he said.

After searching for the missing body, the villagers were stunned to find Mrs Xiufeng sitting on a stool in her kitchen cooking.

She reportedly told villagers: "I slept for a long time. After waking up, I felt so hungry, and wanted to cook something to eat. I pushed the lid for a long time to climb out."

A county hospital reportedly believes Mrs Xiufeng suffered an artificial death, during which the person has no breath, but the body remains warm.
    Yesterday i was discussing this is with an organization I've joined (sch of practical philosophy) about the word 'WAKE', during a furner.al. The reason why its called a 'WAKE' is because back in the day, the dead used to wake up during the -------. So they put the body on display for hours or a few days to monitor it if it will wake up. Today, we call it 'wake keeping' in Ghana and in the West, its still called Wake but we hardly remember or more importantly, know the historical anecdote why cultures all around the world still practises this.
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    Listen here Neo, something must be done about prohibition of certain words on these forums. I don't even know why --------- whatever word it is in the article has been blocked out. Could it be fune.ral? This too b palava? aaahh!! I mean what the hell is this?! You are the god of ghanavillage not silicon valley mofos, goddamn!!
    you kraa u be long aba..lol.. not even sure why this is blocked.. will sort this out.. maybe the board is haunted by some ghosts who dont wanna see the word ------- here. We need to fast.. lol... on a serious note i will sort this out ASAP..
    Agent Provocateur

Sorted now. Most words should not be censored including sex.
    Agent Provocateur

thx

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    thx

ahahahahahahahahaha..u dea
    AJ

Quote Originally Posted by neoxiang View Post
    you kraa u be long aba..lol.. not even sure why this is blocked.. will sort this out.. maybe the board is haunted by some ghosts who dont wanna see the word ------- here. We need to fast.. lol... on a serious note i will sort this out ASAP..

what was the foundation of this site koraa...did u bury anything?..eeiiii Neo..yooo
    AJ

Quote Originally Posted by ajbabe View Post
    ahahahahahahahahaha..u dea
    may3 dien aj

Weird how some of these words get censored,.....smh
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information