+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What comes to mind when you wake up?

Default What comes to mind when you wake up?

I will start, each day when i wakeup the first thing that comes to my mind is the traffic that i am going to be in, usually for an hour and half driving to my office, i hate being in traffic than anything.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

I say a short prayer of thanks for the new day and then follow it up with A DIFFERENT DAY SAME BS.(considering the BS i will have to endure at work and of course the traffic situation)
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

I wake up abruptly to a very loud and ear wrenching alarm clock. I jump to my feet and look at the cable box..okay now its 603 am.. i look around and start to think..okay its friday right? What am i going to cook for Dre? okay peanut butter pancakes...brew the coffee..shout for Dre to rise....jump in shower real quick
    7 minute shower..cause Dre gotta shower also. get dressed whip up some pancakes
    sip some coffee... give dre a kiss on his forehead and say" learn something in school today Dre"..he asks in response. "One or two things mom" and off i go to work..i walk right across the street to work conveniently. Sunrise walks in Florida are so therapeutic

What comes to mind in the morning when I wake up is should I take the back streets to work or just deal with the less bumpy highway road

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

Hmmmm considering the fact that my alarm wakes me up these days....my first thought is to fall right back to sleep because in most cases, I didn't have enough sleep or I'm feeling lazy to get up. After that phase passes and I'm able to sit up in bed, say a prayer, get ready for work and ooooo for a change I love my drive to work since i go against the rush hour traffic...although there are a few insane drivers out there I need to deal with.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information