+ Reply to Thread

Thread: visa invitation issues

Default visa invitation issues

Please allow me to air out a frustration with my grandfather's brother's grandchild......
    For the past 3years he has been hitting up all family legal or illegal status living abroad.

Well he has now began to focus his energy on me:

Tell me what to do. Is it as easy as just sending a letter of invitation then vualla he gets visa?
    Last edited by ajbabe; 6th February 2012 at 10:29 PM.

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

You need a notarized letter of invitation spelling out your intent to support the visiting part,their living expenses,proof of address ,proof of citizenship or legal residence ie US passport,birth certificate or Green card,your financial statement etc..

I believe just the above info should be enough to get your cuz a visa after a thorough scrutiny at the embassy -well so i hear. You must make sure you are on the same page with your cuz in regards to what you state in the letter since they will be asked questions based on what you stated.
    Last edited by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo; 8th February 2012 at 06:31 AM.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Thank u, I needed this info
    Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    You need a notarized letter of invitation spelling out your intent to support the visiting part,their living expenses,proof of address ,proof of citizenship or legal residence ie US passport,birth certificate or Green card,your financial statement etc..

I believe just the above info should be enough to get your cuz a visa after a thorough scrutiny at the embassy -well so i hear. You must make sure you are on the same page with your cuz in regards to what you state in the letter since they will be asked questions based on what you stated.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information