+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AC Milan Darling Boy KPB Meets The Fans

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Default AC Milan Darling Boy KPB Meets The Fans

The Milan Megastore was the venue of a great event yesterday evening, as Rossoneri midfielder Kevin Prince Boateng visited the favourite shop of Milan fans!

Boateng arrived at the location at around 18.15 CET. He willingly posed for photos with the supporters and signed autographs.

It was a great evening for all present. The fans had the opportunity to meet one of their idols and showed the Ghanaian star great affection.

’I’m happy to be here. I’m astonished by the affection and enthusiasm of the fans, they’re crazy!’ said Kevin Prince Boateng.

The Rossoneri star then talked about football: ’The match against Chievo is very important for us, also because we’re going to play at home, in front of our fans. We have to do well against a team very dangerous in its away matches. We want to win.’

’As for the national team, there is no problem between me and the Ghanaian Federation. The situation is clear. I couldn’t join the team (due to muscle fatigue) so I have remained in Milan to train and try to recover.’

’Ibrahimovic is very important for us, but he’s not the only one, because Milan have a whole lot of players the team can count on.’

’My role? I feel best in midfield, but it doesn’t really matter where I have to play. I’m willing to play in any position.’

acmilan.com
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

The anthem of a hustler
    ’My role? I feel best in midfield, but it doesn’t really matter where I have to play. I’m willing to play in any position.’
    I like this guy so much. lol I hope he scores this weekend.

Success has its rewards. KPB should milk all the attention he can get. He deserves it.

BBoy T

With Seedorf,Pirlo and the rest drawing closer to the twilight of their careers, KPB will have to lock down a starting place in the Rossoneri midfield or forget about it. The fans love him now he has to be consistent to be a Milan legend.Quite a tall order right ?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information