+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Missiles in Poland, 46 Navy Ships Evac to Costa Rica, Tomahawks off China?

Default Missiles in Poland, 46 Navy Ships Evac to Costa Rica, Tomahawks off China?

• U.S. deploys missiles in Poland, may dampen relations with Russia

• English.news.cn 2010-05-26 21:56:49 FeedbackPrintRSS

• BEIJING, May 26 (Xinhua) -- A battery of U.S. Patriot missiles and more than 100 soldiers have arrived in Morag, north-western Poland, prompting concern from Russia.

• The move will have lasting impact on security in the region and may dampen the United States and Poland's relations with Russia, analysts say.

So, in short order after the Gulf of Mexico BP disaster, we have Patriot Missiles in Poland, 46 Navy ships to Costa Rica (evacuated) to help with the "war on drugs" from a president who, judging from Arizona, isn't really all that much into the war on drugs, and Tomahawk missiles off of China.

I'm making this post because it dawned on me this morning that these are connected as follows:
    Only a few months ago Obama reneged on his promise to put defenseve missiles in Poland. Now, without fanfare, there they are.

Obama is a notorious bowing appeaser in the foreign policy arena, so to move several submarines specially modified to carry a maximum payload of cruise missiles, he must have some real reason to fear their offensive capabilities (He's a little late to the party).

And 46, again FORTY-SIX US ships of war to Costa Rica to fight the war on drugs? Very odd, when the president doesn't seem to be concerned about conceding Arizona to narco-terrorists.

From Appearances, this move indicates that the navy is moving most assets from the gulf, out of fear of a methane release/tsunami. A national disaster of this magnitude would be an inviting opportunity for our enemies to make a move (never let a chrisis go to waste, as the admin. puts it), hence a bold defensive statement to both the Russians and Chinese, in anticipation of such.

I hope there's another reason for these "random and unassociated" happenings, but I can't think of any. All these moves are extremely out of character for this president. And perhaps the reason for the elimination of the first ammendment in the gulf is that we are compelled not to tip off what may come to pass to our enemies as we make preperations. This has me concerned. What about you?

Source: Latamdily.com

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Where there seems to be peace create WAR ! that's the secret mantra of the so called PEACE MONGERS.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information