+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Olu Jacobs Kisses Wife At Ghana Movie Awards

Default Olu Jacobs Kisses Wife At Ghana Movie Awards

One may think that kissing should now be a thing of the past for veteran Nollywood actor, Olu Jacobs. But the actor disappointed his fans who have that view about him during the last Ghana Movie Awards held on December 25, Christmas Day.

Olu Jacobs affirmed his love for wife, Joke Silva romantically with a kiss at the awards ceremony. His action caused an uproar among the audience at the event which was attended by top stars in the movie industry in Ghana and Nigeria.

Olu was presented with a Lifetime Achievement award at the event.
    When he was called, he invited his family, including two boys and his wife to the stage. He introduced his children to the crowd first and finally he kissed Joke who he described as a true friend, sister and wife.

Olu and his family were indeed one of the side attractions at the award ceremony. For those who saw Olu give his wife a kiss on stage, it was a mark of true love and must be emulated by other married couples in Africa and beyond. It was however not the first time Olu expressed his love to Joke in public.

Earlier Nollywood reports at the latter part of 2011 hinted Joke Silva and Olu Jacobs renewed their marital vows in public as part of Joke’s 50 birthday celebration. “For the many who attended actress Joke Silva’s 50th birthday celebration in Lagos on Thursday, September 29, 2011, it was an opportunity to watch the prolific screen goddess renew marital vows with her husband of twenty-five years, Olu Jacobs,” Nigeriafilms.com reported.

Though well advanced in age, veteran actor Olu Jacobs glowed with joy as he and his beautiful bride repeated the ‘for better for worse’ vows after Pastor Tony Rapu of This Present House Church.
    Joke was clad in a flowing Boubou while English Olu wore a cream shirt over pants.

And with that single deed performed before friends, family and well-wishers, the couple put paid to rumours of separation or falling marriage at that event. Their gesture in Accra was to affirm their strong love.
    AJ

odo ye de

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion Yaa View Post
    odo ye de
    this is what we all pray for..3ye de paa..lolol
    AJ

so true, we all pray for real love like this....dangggg i tell you this is the type of love that carries on 3generations later cause amanfuo will talk about it with joy
    Quote Originally Posted by ajbabe View Post
    this is what we all pray for..3ye de paa..lolol

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

lololol see how them romantics don hijack the news in this thread ... lolol
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    lololol see how them romantics don hijack the news in this thread ... lolol
    so u r not romantic..to think i ....hmmm..okay...lolol
    AJ

so u r not romantic..to think i ....hmmm..okay...lolol
    lololololololol i am when i am .... i not when im not ...... free me oooo .... lolol

lololololololol i am when i am .... i not when im not ...... free me oooo .... lolol
    stiff cold stone man...free u..no way..lololol
    AJ

dont worry ok. we all know u ve never been romantic and cant be. go and sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Chapati View Post

hahahahaha...thanks my dear sister...saa saa p3p3
    AJ

Quote Originally Posted by chapati
    hahahahaha...thanks my dear sister...saa saa p3p3
    lololololol look at the sisterhood of them "show ur stomach" ..... herr our lady of chapati ..... na so u want enter this new year with me a la to na mento(throw make i throw) ???? hw3 bribi yie paa .... lololol

ajbabe ..... wetin be saa p3p3 ???? abeg comot there with that ur talk .. lolol

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Love is a many splendored thing they say
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

lololololol look at the sisterhood of them "show ur stomach" ..... herr our lady of chapati ..... na so u want enter this new year with me a la to na mento(throw make i throw) ???? hw3 bribi yie paa .... lololol

ajbabe ..... wetin be saa p3p3 ???? abeg comot there with that ur talk .. lolol

i no go comot bea...i go talk that my talk paa...wetin u fit do self...lololol
    AJ

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information