+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do men want skinny women?

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    im sorry Yaa but some of us men, maybe a few of us, dont follow the mainstream hot chic zombie drooling wow, because a woman looks like this, then oolalaa, it must be it. Im sure you read some of my posts on this forum about what attracts me to a woman.
    Well thanks for setting it off Q. One thing I know is that you are cream of the crop, God bless you and your Mrs Future ;-)
    I think men tend to view thick women as safe, home but once the sexiness wears off they sniff around like PeppeLePew for JessicaRabbit<---cheating .....thick women are disproportionally affected by this carnal M.O of men. This is wat I feel

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

I like my woman nice and thick. Guys who date unusually skinny women are subconsciously GAY. Thin women resemble men with their stripped down feminine features.
    Agent Provocateur

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    I like my woman nice and thick. Guys who date unusually skinny women are subconsciously GAY. Thin women resemble men with their stripped down feminine features.

LMAO could it be that men who like skinny women are LAZY as well ?
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

hahahahhahhaa asem ooo
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different

hahahahaha..eei Neo paaa...saa..lolol
    AJ

if you guys notice..thick women marrydate slim men and slim women also tend to marry/date thick tall men or big men..thats what i have notice..maybe you think other wise...any thoughts?
    AJ

I think people get happy that they found the one so no need to work on THE BODY. That is a grave mistake especially with women ..... when the aftermath of motherhood sets in and every 10years automatically adds 10pounds the -se-x- life changes everything changes......love should make people want to be in top form for themselves n long healthy life for their families but its like messed up when the overweight spouse(s) give n stay fat n happy.....meanwhile....imma stop, dis is all i hafta say

Great Discussion, im enjoying it AJBabe! !!
    Last edited by Fashion Yaa; 12th January 2012 at 11:48 PM.

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion Yaa View Post
    I think people get happy that they found the one so no need to work on THE BODY. That is a grave mistake especially with women ..... when the aftermath of motherhood sets in and every 10years automatically adds 10pounds the -se-x- life changes everything changes......love should make people want to be in top form for themselves n long healthy life for their families but its like messed up when the overweight spouse(s) give n stay fat n happy.....meanwhile....imma stop, dis is all i hafta say

Great Discussion, im enjoying it AJBabe! !!
    o am soo glad u are...thats what forum is all abt...lololol
    AJ

then a lot of white men fall into this catagory. Neo paa, what a way to look at it. lol
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

makes me wanna ask, where is love in all this? If there was really love, love which doesn't have any physical shape or size, height and whatever, now has a shape? Was it love in the 1st place?
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

Its a forgotten religion. Or's been spirited away by lust ...... I think in this case it can easily be retrieved with therapy but both man/lady have to agree to find it again

like this eh?
    AJ

oh yehowa

Default Teiko dornor

AJBabe Ive decided to bombard this thread with positive images of the sexy womanly frame. Supermodel Teiko Dornor who is Ghanaian but based in SA

I admire her so much.....I had wanted to interview her for GhanaCelebrities.com but I still dont know who manages her career.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ilove.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	606  
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Fashion Yaa; 26th January 2012 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Teiko, Dornor,womanlyFrame,Ghana

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    oh yehowa
    hahahahaha..thats Neo's woman o..lol
    AJ

AJBabe Ive decided to bombard this thread with positive images of the sexy womanly frame. Supermodel Teiko Dornor who is Ghanaian but based in SA

I admire her so much.....I had wanted to interview her for GhanaCelebrities.com but I still dont know who manages her career.
    she is really beautiful sis..lol
    AJ

Quote Originally Posted by ajbabe View Post
    she is really beautiful sis..lol
    She truely is a goddess. I wish her the best

Quote Originally Posted by ajbabe View Post
    like this eh?
    hahahahah eeissshh woman with enough body, bebiaa soso.....lol
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    hahahahah eeissshh woman with enough body, bebiaa soso.....lol
    ..yess o Noe's taste
    AJ

Virtuoso

DISCRIMINATION:
    Women who are "very thin" earn nearly $22,000 more than their "average weight counterparts," according to a study in the Journal of Applied Psychology.
    Here we have one topic that is really serious: The discrimination of normal figured people in favour of ideal shaped humans (Face and body and youth). Phat humans are definitively not less intelligent than slim ones. This is a myth fueled by commercial and mass media industry. Phat men and women - strike back! Discriminate the slim, fit and beautiful - systematically!!!

I'll just hang on to my love handles....miss my size 6 figure, but love myself more at 8/10. Am my own "Trophy" oooohh Men!!!

Some guys go for the model type (tiny) but hardly ever care bout the personality, but some guys go for the person that is attractive to them physically and emotionally not the person that there buddies like. That is really what love is about.

Unregistered

Default African Dating site

African Dating site. Meet Africans, Meet black men and women
    Visit http://afroromantics.com Meet and date African and Black Singles.

At least here in Russia, yes

Unregistered

Default Need Answered Please

Can some one please tell me how to type this: "Just need a small favor, check your email please" (in Ghanian language or hausa language)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information