+ Reply to Thread

Thread: KSM-My Son Smokes Weed

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Default KSM-My Son Smokes Weed

Kweku Sintim-Misa, Ghana’s award-winning stand-up comedian popularly known as KSM, says he has a biological son who is battling with drug addiction, specifically marijuana.
    KSM could not tell how and why the boy became a drug addict but speculated that it might have been because the young man grew up in a broken home where the separated parents were battling each other over who should keep the children.

The ace comedian cum broadcaster has revealed further that he has an 18-year-old daughter he is yet to meet and that the teenage girl is so unfamiliar with him to the extent that she chose to refer to him as “Mr. Sintim Misa” rather than ‘dad’ during a telephone conversation they had.

KSM said the daughter was born out of an extra-marital affair in America and all he has seen of her is a photograph. He has also revealed that he cannot travel to America to see the girl because he is a wanted man in the States.

On the subject of the son involved with drugs, KSM explained that the boy actually lived in the United States but was flown to Ghana for rehabilitation and that the treatment was successful.

He said the boy has since returned to the States and concentrating on his education with the hope that he has quit drugs for good.

In an interview with Joselyn Dumas, host of The One Show on Viasat-1, KSM revealed that after breaking up with his ex-wife, a problem ensued over who should take custody of the children as he stayed in Ghana and the woman remained in the US.

He said there was a time the children decided to visit him in Ghana and during the visit, they fell in love with their father’s country so much that they did not want to return to the States.

This, KSM said, did not go down well with the ex-wife so she reported him to the American authorities that he had kidnapped the two boys. The celebrated TV personality said the case was still pending though his lawyers are working on it.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

hmmmm....fishy....are the kids not of age enough to say they were or were not kidnapped? Is kidnapping the only reason why "Mr KSM" cant come to the states?

BBoy T

If the "kidnapping" occured whiles the kids were under 18,my dear,no matter what he will be prosecuted when caught.Uncle Sam doesn't play with such cases. Or may be dude "escaped" to Ghana over child support . LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BBoy T View Post
    If the "kidnapping" occured whiles the kids were under 18,my dear,no matter what he will be prosecuted when caught.Uncle Sam doesn't play with such cases. Or may be dude "escaped" to Ghana over child support . LOL
    hahhahaahaa child support that is sending men out of America...I know of some, but he says the kids came to visit.

Anyways, don't know the details so can really conclude on this.

Exactly. I mean I give him props for sharing this very common problem but last I checked addiction to weed is not possible, its a gateway drug that eventually you get tired of it and want to try harder drugs like cigarette, speed...... harder drugs which cause addiction.

Okay and the part about his 18y.o daughter calling him Mr.Sintim-Misa....what did he expect, should the girl have been calling him oh daddy I missed you what did you buy me for my birthday .....get real! I do wish him the best though and all father's in this predicament

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion Yaa View Post
    Exactly. I mean I give him props for sharing this very common problem but last I checked addiction to weed is not possible, its a gateway drug that eventually you get tired of it and want to try harder drugs like cigarette, speed...... harder drugs which cause addiction.

Okay and the part about his 18y.o daughter calling him Mr.Sintim-Misa....what did he expect, should the girl have been calling him oh daddy I missed you what did you buy me for my birthday .....get real! I do wish him the best though and all father's in this predicament
    Really ? Harder drugs like Cigarettes as in tobacco ? LOL ..... and weed doesn't cause an addiction ?

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    Really ? Harder drugs like Cigarettes as in tobacco ? LOL ..... and weed doesn't cause an addiction ?
    Tabacco is a slow killer and addictive. Cannibus is not, this is pure science. If you like trace all those with cocaine addiction or nicotine addiction, and you'll see weed was the genisis
    But hey, I may be wrong, maybe they smelled weed on him one too many times and took action which is good but that does not mean twas an addiction

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?

Quote Originally Posted by BBoy T View Post
    Haha, i like the child support bit. A smart possibility. I do applaud his openness though. Pretty unusual to see people come clean on such matters.

There has been neurophysiological testing and functional imaging of the brains of marijuana users proving that Weed is addictive.The thing about marijuana is, it is very subtle. You can use it daily, for extended periods of time and think nothing of it. Yet the person has become completely dependent and doesn't even realize it.The problem with marijuana is, like any other drug,it can become the focal point of a person's life just like tobacco and other psychedelic drugs. Marijuana IS addictive.
    Last edited by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo; 6th October 2010 at 06:39 PM.

Thumbs up

AlamoBitters, okay blood. point taken. now I have to go and sue my health science teacher who mislead me and KSM's son. lol

Errrmm Mama Fashionista, ze name iz Hiz Holiness Pope Bitterz D'Alomo ze furst. danke lol

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information