+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sycccccccccc

Default Sycccccccccc

When i first met you, i knew you were the one and I started liking you. You have shown me the other side of how to love someone not just as a lover but as a good friend too. Meeting you is something i really appreciate.

Syc you are the finest guy i have ever met. Your smile makes me happy and i dream abt it everyday. Oh when i saw your face I was like damn wat a cute guy. Syc baby you cute ok. Me love u so much. You are the "mr right" that i never had. you make me feel so different. With you am full. Oh remember that nite you typed my assignment for me? I was so elated that you did. i didnt know u will do that but u did. and i really appreciate it. Words cant describe how i feel abt you my love SYC. My love for u is unending and undying. You are the man Syc. hahhahaha u are a good fish in the sea though. and the good fish is always spared and taken care of forever.

SYC dear, i will be with u till the end.
    Last edited by Neo; 4th October 2010 at 02:06 AM.

Wish you guys all the best things love can bring. Seems like a happy couple.

Thanx Neo. We are.

You are beautiful in every imaginable way babes. You are simply amazing and im glad i could be a part of your world. I would promise you the world but you deserve more than that. It is just a wonderful feeling of getting to know you. I will always be there for you, to support your dreams and ambitions, so the rest of the world can also experience your selfless love. You are willing to give so much, caring little for what you get in return. You've really touched a part of me i thought was lost, thanx babes. Love you so much ---

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

You two Get a room already ! lol
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

two sycos!!! hehehhehe

aaaaawwww isnt it cute......."LOVE FOUND ONLINE"....Hope this one has a future.......seen to many go down the drain already.

Syc and Chapati......Good Luck

BBoy T

Quote Originally Posted by syc View Post
    You are beautiful in every imaginable way babes. You are simply amazing and im glad i could be a part of your world. I would promise you the world but you deserve more than that. It is just a wonderful feeling of getting to know you. I will always be there for you, to support your dreams and ambitions, so the rest of the world can also experience your selfless love. You are willing to give so much, caring little for what you get in return. You've really touched a part of me i thought was lost, thanx babes. Love you so much ---
    The bolded tells me the brother is LYING. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Anyway,goodluck to both.

BBoy T

Quote Originally Posted by Chapati View Post
    When i first met you, i knew you were the one and I started liking you. You have shown me the other side of how to love someone not just as a lover but as a good friend too. Meeting you is something i really appreciate.

Syc you are the finest guy i have ever met. Your smile makes me happy and i dream abt it everyday. Oh when i saw your face I was like damn wat a cute guy. Syc baby you cute ok. Me love u so much. You are the "mr right" that i never had. you make me feel so different. With you am full. Oh remember that nite you typed my assignment for me? I was so elated that you did. i didnt know u will do that but u did. and i really appreciate it. Words cant describe how i feel abt you my love SYC. My love for u is unending and undying. You are the man Syc. hahhahaha u are a good fish in the sea though. and the good fish is always spared and taken care of forever.
    Are you serious ? the good fish is caught,fried and severed steaming hot with kenkey lol. Bottom line,you are going to "eat" him up and throw his bony a55 out.

Hahahahahhahaha bboy T, Nope, this good fish is extra ordinary and need to be spared and taken good care of.

Well, your earlier comment that he lying, hmmm i doubt it oo. bcos i know my man. lollolol
    Last edited by Chapati; 5th October 2010 at 05:32 PM.

Cutie, This one has an unending future...Amen....lolol

LOLOLOL maame ne paapa auditions?
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Her kofi dont make me beat u ok........lol

Did he give you his acct#,social etc yet ? This one be Koobi Awari3.

Her Mega be very very carefull oooo. This is Real and true awari3 wate.................

Herrr, Quophi, your audition days are long gone wati. SIT DOWN

Quote Originally Posted by Chapati View Post
    Cutie, This one has an unending future...Amen....lolol
    Amen Sister.....but it doesn't look and sound any different though....I'll remember you in my prayers

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMeister View Post
    Did he give you his acct#,social etc yet ? This one be Koobi Awari3.
    hahhahahahahaha Mega paaa........lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jaida View Post
    Tell him sis....Quophi is everywhere sniffing where he's not supposed to....lol

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaida
    Tell him sis....Quophi is everywhere sniffing where he's not supposed to....lol
    LOL ..... abeg make u no bring una sistahood palava for my top today ..... I......BEG

lol
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    LOL ..... abeg make u no bring una sistahood palava for my top today ..... I......BEG

lol
    .....and if we do.......watchu gon do?...........lol.......we are bringing it so be ready

Please this thread is for Sycc only. If you are not going to say something good about us then dont comment or use for ur own purposes. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

...this thread is for

Quophi
    Sacristo
    Sebastian
    Birdie
    Q'Lypse
    Keycamp
    Kobbie
    Logic
    and, Syc or am i missing some names ? lol
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    ...this thread is for

Quophi
    Sacristo
    Sebastian
    Birdie
    Q'Lypse
    Keycamp
    Kobbie
    Logic
    and, Syc or am i missing some names ? lol
    loooooooool I think you missed Blackshaft.......hahhaahahahahahahahahha