+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Prophet on Zongo Street

Default The Prophet on Zongo Street

This Mohamed Nasheehu Ali book of shorts is just a gem that won't disappoint. The read is storytelling at its core with the many mis-adventures of characters based in cities like Kumasi, the immigrant situation in the states, both youthfull and adult delima's. There is one disturbing story that makes a person never wanna take they're kid abroad. Overall, I'd recommend this

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

Thanks for the recommendation. I will give it a shot. Looks like an interesting read.

Cool, yeah ...I remember picking it up thinking the title catchy only to be pleasantly surprised at the Ghanaian characters and when I finished it the author confirmed his roots in GH. Other than Ama Atta Aidoo, I think this guy could really become the best outta Ghana.

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information