+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Many are Dated but One is married

Default Many are Dated but One is married

In life as we grow up, we meeet different people in this one and we learn more from them. As we get closer to them, we think, do we look good together as lovers? well yeah. maybe no. I have a met a lot of people but what attracts me to a man first is how cute or shd i say fine and handsome he is . Then we go from there. I am in love. I fall in love and they also fall for me. actually, i think am a good friend than a lover. well am learning more about myself each day as i meet new people. Friendship is key in starting a relationship. I am miss HONESTY. miss DONT TELL ME ANY LIE OR ELSE I WILL KILL U. Life is full of a lot of drama but dating all these men i have been a realtionship with, makes me grow better.
    You mite date so many women or men but only one will be the one. Sometimes u get stuck with 2 or maybe 3 and you dont know which one is good for u. Well the best thing to do is to quit the realtionship with all of them. Go look at your life see which one will fit best and go with that person.
    I am falling in love with you but my heart wldnt let me.
    In a lonelt dessert i stand.
    i think abt you day and night
    and am like well yah
    i like u
    i love u
    i am fallin in love with u
    but are u also feeling the same?

Many are dated but one is married.

Ws just thinking and decided to just rite it here so i know that i have talkeed abt it............lol

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

I am miss HONESTY. miss DONT TELL ME ANY LIE OR ELSE I WILL KILL U.
    You have been lied to so many times, dear. You just can't tell the difference between the truth and lies . LOOOOOOL

Sometimes u get stuck with 2 or maybe 3 and you dont know which one is good for u. Well the best thing to do is to quit the realtionship with all of them.
    I will respectfully disagree with you,"quit the relationship with all of them "come on, are you serious ? At least you should hung on to one until you are ready to explore other avenues.

Ypu are right tho' at the end there shall only be ONE !
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Pope, pls i no the difference btwn the truth and lie

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information