+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help Me Seduce Him,Please !

Default Help Me Seduce Him,Please !

Hi, I have been reading on this forum with interest and thought i would take the leap and join so you can all throw some of your experience my way please.

There is this guy I was seeing a few months back, but it all fizzled out due to the situation before we ever really got entirely intimate. I think he still likes me almost as much as I do him, and as I have him for a day to myself next week, I want to seduce him. I haven't stopped thinking of him since and really just want him with my whole being!

Please give me some tips to give him the time of his life, I'm quite inexperienced but open to most things, i get quite turned on by handcuffs etc. I just want to pleasure him and maybe get us back on track like before!

Thanks everybody!

Well, strip tease him, allow him to watch u masturbate; he can't touch u while u work ur voodoo and see how he responds to it, u never know.

Start with a good home cooked meal that is if you are a good cook the rest will follow.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Try sending him some juicy photos of yourself.Throw in some nasty talks when you talk to him,tell him how bad you want to "devour" him. Gear your conversations towards "Kinky sex" I bet he will like to satisfy his curiousity.....(don't come on too strong) a lil sophistication will do.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Guess i will use it on u mr Pope

Quote Originally Posted by Chapati View Post
    Guess i will use it on u mr Pope
    loooooool as3m aba...eeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiii sister Hali....u bring come here too....we beg..........lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    Try sending him some juicy photos of yourself.Throw in some nasty talks when you talk to him,tell him how bad you want to "devour" him. Gear your conversations towards "Kinky sex" I bet he will like to satisfy his curiousity.....(don't come on too strong) a lil sophistication will do.
    What happens to the photos if it doesn't work out......?

Quote Originally Posted by MegaMeister View Post
    Start with a good home cooked meal that is if you are a good cook the rest will follow.
    The way to a man's heart is definitely through his stomach.........lol

To really seduce him...you dont have to wait till the day you are meeting him face to face. Your phone conversations with him, text messages, emails in fact all forms of communications with him should be geared towards the angle of you wanting him. Whet his appetite and let him dream of what you plan on doing to him even before the day draws nearer.

Not sure if through your time with him earlier on...you chanced upon his sexual preferences or taste....is he one who will want to be kinky or otherwise? That will help you know to what extent to go with him....you dont want to scare him away remember and neither do you want to appear "overzealous" or on the other hand a novice trying to figure out what to do.

He will be eager to know what you've been telling him, all the things you want to do to him and how much you want him to "be happy" and fulfilled.

Turn the charm on...you a woman and I'm sure it will work.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information