+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I Did Not "Nail" Akosua Puni- Okomfo Kwadee

Default I Did Not "Nail" Akosua Puni- Okomfo Kwadee

Okomfuo Kwadee, one of Ghana’s hip-life gems, has debunked speculations making the rounds that he had had sexual relations with Akosua Puni, his one-time manager.

He disclosed that though he had had a couple of girlfriends he engaged in some sexual bouts with, Akosua Puni was never one of such ladies, and expressed dismay at the rumours, especially those in the showbiz circles.

According to Kwadee, Akosua was his manageress but his fortunes took a nosedive when she left for further studies in the United Kingdom.

This, he said, kept him out of the music scene for close to four years. Kwadee made the revelation last week on Deloris Frimpong-Manso’s programme, ‘Delay,’ on TV Africa.

He again denied rumours in the media that he has been out of the music industry because he had gone mad for taking excessive marijuana.

“I have smoked marijuana before, but it was not my food, I did not go mad because of marijuana as people speculated, I did not have any mental problem,” Kwadee disclosed.

On marriage, he disclosed that he would settle down and marry at the age of thirty.

Okomfuo Kwadee, born Jerry Anaba, started his musical career at the age of 21 from the Ashanti Regional capital. He is noted for using proverbs, as well as his unique story-telling lyrics.

He hails from Navrongo in the Upper East Region. He attended Martyrs of Uganda Preparatory School in Kumasi before moving to Navrongo Senior Secondary School.

Kwadee has hit tracks such as ‘Kwadee,’ ‘Metoaso,’ ‘Nsem Pi’ and ‘Okomfuo Se Koo’ to his credit, and is on the verge of launching his fifth album ‘Me Nie’, that has the popular hit track ‘Afie Koraa Na Mabodam’ and 7 other tracks, in December.

The album was produced by Abraham Ohene-Djan’s OM Studios.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

What drew my attention to the post is the name PUNI which sounded like PUNANI LOL I mean Akosua PUNANI LOOOOOOOL Isn't this chick the same person being alledgedly boned by Stephen Appiah and Michael Essien ? I hear she's been around like a revolving door.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

This Akosua Puni is so popular i am not sure what the drivers of her fame are. She is everywhere. Asem oh

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    This Akosua Puni is so popular i am not sure what the drivers of her fame are. She is everywhere. Asem oh
    It's all about her "revolving door" status. She is like an equal opportunity employer, all are welcome to walk through. Musicians,politicians,soccer stars you name it hehe
    Last edited by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo; 29th September 2010 at 06:07 PM.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

lol @ the revolving door.

This chick's name is synonymous with star footballers and rich youngmen. I heard she is bad news.

Mega, Pope & Neo......guys leave Akosua alone la.....so she prefers football stars & rich young men...whats wrong with that?..........lol

She just doesn't want to be selfish and she is willing to share....what offense has she committed?

She is like the "One Litre Coke bottle" big enough to share..........lol

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information