+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ‎9 Things you hear people say that really.....!!!!

Default ‎9 Things you hear people say that really.....!!!!

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say "life is short". What the hell??? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!!! What can you do that’s longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came, would I be standing here???
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different

lolololololol eiii adwoa grace cutie ..... afienhyiapa .....ok that did not sound right ....... afi-nhyia-pa??? or wetin .... anyways happy holidays i mean lolol
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Hmm! 8. When people say "life is short". What the hell??? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!!! What can you do that’s longer?
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    lolololololol eiii adwoa grace cutie ..... afienhyiapa .....ok that did not sound right ....... afi-nhyia-pa??? or wetin .... anyways happy holidays i mean lolol
    hahahahaha braa its afehyiapa.

Afehyiapa ooooo Quophi...How you dey ti kelenkele......I miss ya crazy sef small bi p3.....lolol. Get in touch soon.
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information