+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Laughing At Ourselves Is In itself Medicine.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Default Laughing At Ourselves Is In itself Medicine.

A US Border Patrol Agent catches an illegal alien in the bushes right by the border fence, he pulls him out and says "Sorry, you know the law, you've got to go back across the border right now."

The mexican man pleads with them, "No, noooo Senor, I must stay in de USA! Pleeeze!"

The Border Patrol Agent thinks to himself, I'm going to make it hard for him and says "Ok, I'll let you stay if you can use 3 english words in a sentence".

The Mexican man of course agrees.

The Border Patrol Agent tells him, "The 3 words are: Green, Pink and Yellow. Now use them in 1 sentence."

The Mexican man thinks really hard for about 2 minutes, then says, "Hmmm, Ok. The phone, it went Green, Green, Green, I Pink it up and sez Yellow?"

He got to stay in the USA after all.

Akua Grace and her husband Yaw Atta were having a convo about how hard the economy has become.

Yaw Atta: ''The economy is hard, you should learn to COOK so the housemaid can go''

Akua Grace Replies: ''You should also learn to ---- well so Attia the garden boy can also go.''

Haha, that's very funny. If there were more lax measures like that to ease the path to citizenship i am sure Charlie Chaplin would be reincarnated along the Mexican border.

At sunday school,the teacher was telling the children about how god created everything,including human beings.little Mind Virus seemed especially intent when she told him how eve was created out of Adam's ribs.

later that week,his mother noticed him lying down as though he were feeling ill,and said,

Little Mind Virus,what's the matter?

little Mind Virus responded,i have a pain in my side.i think i am going to have a wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Haha, that's very funny. If there were more lax measures like that to ease the path to citizenship i am sure Charlie Chaplin would be reincarnated along the Mexican border.
    and his new name will be Jesus Jose Carlos Chapuente...lol

:lol: this is how to say I DON'T.

bump

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information