+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 76 to 92 of 92

Thread: 30 day challenge proposal

  1. #76
    Godfather Fashion Yaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    City of Angels, Cali. USA
    Posts
    1,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    so una want do the money thing or wetin ???? ....... why all the ntoatoa .... nothing concrete yet ..... Qlypse dey fear meat withdrawals .... cutie dey fear anadwo y3d3 withdrawals ....... ajbabe the has god know what in her mouth ...... and now the thread don turn to kantamanto gari ne beans restaurant ......... tweaaaaaaaa ...... lolololol
    even i gotta laugh at miself pon dis ayei osi gari ni beans kantamanto soakings ROTFLOL


    all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

  2. #77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    so una want do the money thing or wetin ???? ....... why all the ntoatoa .... nothing concrete yet ..... Qlypse dey fear meat withdrawals .... cutie dey fear anadwo y3d3 withdrawals ....... ajbabe the has god know what in her mouth ...... and now the thread don turn to kantamanto gari ne beans restaurant ......... tweaaaaaaaa ...... lolololol
    hahahhahhhahaaaa so everyone got issues....ay3 ka.......lolol
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different




  3. #78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajbabe View Post
    hahahahahaha..nothing dey my mouth o...
    lololololol ..... oh u remove am from ur mouth..... and u claim u no kno wetin e be ..... wo y3 bad paaa ... lolololol

    agro nkoaaaaaaaaa ......
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

  4. #79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fashion Yaa View Post
    even i gotta laugh at miself pon dis ayei osi gari ni beans kantamanto soakings ROTFLOL
    lololololol ..... gari ne beans kantamanto soakings paaaaa ... lolol
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

  5. #80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    hahahhahhhahaaaa so everyone got issues....ay3 ka.......lolol
    lolol ..... that is exactly what these challenges do ..... free us from our bondage ..... but 3y3 ay3 ka paa ... lol
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

  6. #81

    Default

    ahem?????

    anyways i have started my small 30 days challenge .......
    did anybody or is anybody undertaking a personal 30 days challenge
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

  7. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    lolol ..... that is exactly what these challenges do ..... free us from our bondage ..... but 3y3 ay3 ka paa ... lol
    Quophi wayi de3 ay3 ka awie.....lolol
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different




  8. #83
    Moderator ajbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    lololololol ..... oh u remove am from ur mouth..... and u claim u no kno wetin e be ..... wo y3 bad paaa ... lolololol

    agro nkoaaaaaaaaa ......
    heheheh..let me ask my mum sef...she nos..
    AJ

  9. #84
    Moderator Q' lypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    so una want do the money thing or wetin ???? ....... why all the ntoatoa .... nothing concrete yet ..... Qlypse dey fear meat withdrawals .... cutie dey fear anadwo y3d3 withdrawals ....... ajbabe the has god know what in her mouth ...... and now the thread don turn to kantamanto gari ne beans restaurant ......... tweaaaaaaaa ...... lolololol
    hahahhahahahahaa, oh chalay, its not me oo. The thin dey my face, its like if not meat then watchu gona eat? lol. As for Cutie die3, maka akyere no s3 she must take it easy. hahahaha.
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

  10. #85
    Moderator Q' lypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    ahem?????

    anyways i have started my small 30 days challenge .......
    did anybody or is anybody undertaking a personal 30 days challenge
    what did u start, or is this a secretive thing?

    ehi by the way where is Pope? U c how guy avoid thread top? ehi
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

  11. #86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    hahahhahahahahaa, oh chalay, its not me oo. The thin dey my face, its like if not meat then watchu gona eat? lol. As for Cutie die3, maka akyere no s3 she must take it easy. hahahaha.
    hahahhaa bro as for this one I am taking the advice paaa.....lololol I no fit koraaa
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different




  12. #87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    what did u start, or is this a secretive thing?

    ehi by the way where is Pope? U c how guy avoid thread top? ehi
    hahahaha he no want no trouble so he run.....where is he..... Popeeeeeeeee appear oooo
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different




  13. #88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    what did u start, or is this a secretive thing?

    ehi by the way where is Pope? U c how guy avoid thread top? ehi
    lolol .. nothing secretive oooo .... just paying attention to little things here and there and exercising my power of decision on them ..... for example feeling and the state of vibration im in at the moment and regarding whatever is engaged at the moment ...... IF the vibration or feeling does not feel good to me, i immediately reach for feelings that feel good through reaching for good feeling thoughts regarding the engaged stimulus.

    im just seriously taking feeling and vibrational reality to heart and bringing it into conscious mind and making a deliberate decision/choice on how i feel/the vibrational reality im in .....
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

  14. #89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    hahahhaa bro as for this one I am taking the advice paaa.....lololol I no fit koraaa
    lolololol
    madam fine gir from the sisterhood of them traveling mini si-kir-ti ...... so ur 30 day challenge is taking it ez on koyon so??
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

  15. #90
    Moderator Q' lypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    lolol .. nothing secretive oooo .... just paying attention to little things here and there and exercising my power of decision on them ..... for example feeling and the state of vibration im in at the moment and regarding whatever is engaged at the moment ...... IF the vibration or feeling does not feel good to me, i immediately reach for feelings that feel good through reaching for good feeling thoughts regarding the engaged stimulus.

    im just seriously taking feeling and vibrational reality to heart and bringing it into conscious mind and making a deliberate decision/choice on how i feel/the vibrational reality im in .....
    wow. keep it up.
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

  16. #91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    lolololol
    madam fine gir from the sisterhood of them traveling mini si-kir-ti ...... so ur 30 day challenge is taking it ez on koyon so??
    hahahahaaa naa thats not it...not taking it easy yet
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different




  17. #92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    hahahahaaa naa thats not it...not taking it easy yet
    lololololol see how u don hit prime and on form anyhow .... hahahahahahahaha .......
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •