+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Break Up

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion Yaa View Post
    Hm, Im thinking he needs to break ties with his bestie as well, why would any man want to be friends with a guy that sexed his wifey or allegedly raped wifey OH.HELLtoTHE.NAW
    Yaa I guess we share the same sentiments here about this supposed "bestie". How do I consider you a friend and you rape my girl?

Hmmmmmmm, some best friends.

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    Yaa I guess we share the same sentiments here about this supposed "bestie". How do I consider you a friend and you rape my girl?

Hmmmmmmm, some best friends.
    So true sis, thats a toxic friend right there, i'd drop him too like a hot potatoe

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion Yaa View Post
    So true sis, thats a toxic friend right there, i'd drop him too like a hot potatoe
    He is worse than toxic sis....

Quote Originally Posted by LMILLS View Post
    Hmm.. this is pretty hard, ok, let me have a go at this one
    #1. Celine does not tell Marcus: She may have done this for a reason. Despite the fact that it wasn't the best thing to do. She probably knew Marcus too well to know that he would blow things out of proportion. But it is always said that u shuld tell the truth, no matter how bitter it is.. and so you cannot blame Marcus for his reaction. I knoe most men would react that way. He has been hurt, and while u cannot measure it, it is a huge blow to his trust for women, men have always been told women are very secretive, and they carry their secrets to the grave.. this confirms it, look how she conceals it so well even when Marcus had found out.. she would still have denied it if she wasn't sure he did not know as much as he did!! So, i say she was wrong to have kept it to herself, and she ought not to blame anyone for her mistake.

#2 Pride: While it is known that men are a proud lot, it is not to say Marcus never loved her. His pride is just in the way. And at this stage, it is the most disturbing phase of a man's psyche. It plunges him into a world of uncertainty, whether he will be better off burying his love for a woman, for which the anger and bitterness he forms in his head will be the driving force for his recovery. He is proud that such a thing is not secret to him or anyone else, and he would be mad the laughing stock of the 'brotherhood'. Most men would rather die than be made fun of as the one whose girl was so loose she gave way for another man to have his way with her.. Either way, it is tough, the only problem is he acted too rashly. If he had been patient enough to clear his head as the hurt abated, he would have been in a better position to make a correct judgement for himself, he just cant bear the thought of another man sleeping with his woman, more so him being his bestfriend.

#3 Trust: It was obvious Celine did not trust Marcus to stay with her if she told him the truth by her own mouth. And in return, she suffered the consequence of Marcus' distrust of her not telling him the truth. So now, he will never trust her to tell him the entire truth if she kept such a thing for him. To him, this may have gone on a long time and very frequently (from the way he said it had happened twice instead of once). He would think she was only minimizing her guilt by saying it happened just once. But, without trust, there is no real relationship.

#4 Payback: A man always desires revenge when he is wronged. Its human nature. Marcus was just acting thru pure instinct to make her suffer as much as he had when he found out about the truth from someone else. He probably hoped it would hurt her enough to make him feel at least an ounce of relief that he had dealt his offender a great blow..
    But my conclusion is.. both are at fault, one person is always never guilty when a relationship hits the rocks, most of the time it takes 2 to tango.. so they shuld both be accountable for their own failure!

You have thoroughly stated the mishaps by both parties which obviously contributed to a belligerent separation; hence, I could not have agreed with you more as you dissected the situation while linking the cause.

On the same note: I would not waste my time to decipher who is right from who is wrong, but rather draw a lesson from the moral of the story. Being truthful to oneself and to one’s partner is very important. If both mates profess to love each other unconditionally then there should be no reason as to why you cannot share the truth. Adults need to be adults by taking the responsibility of their actions irrespective of how unpleasant and complicated it might be. And through pure benevolent mercy and forgiveness will be extended.

Moreover, persons ought to maintain a level head while dealing with the unexpected lest you’ll face an outcome that might be regretful and too late to recant.

-Heat√
    Last edited by ® Lady √ Macbeth ©; 3rd March 2011 at 04:53 AM. Reason: To remove an extra unwanted quote!
    We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality. Einstein

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose". Elliot

Character is higher than intellect. ~Emerson

“The best thing I have is the knife from Fatal Attraction. I hung it in my kitchen. It's my way of saying, Don't mess with me.”
    Glenn
    Great Spirits often encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    Einstein

:

Napoleon Agyei

Well, that's interesting! But you see, its bearly midnight. Let me take some sleep and perhaps could do a better thinking of it by day break. Thanks, Pope

I think it was justifiable on the guys part because no matter wat the situation mayb she should have told him what his friend did. There is only one truth ..so why hide it till he confronts u about it? Ba for the records thats a clear case of Monaatoor in other words "SLEEPIN WITHOUT INFORMATION".........

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous View Post
    Ba for the records thats a clear case of Monaatoor in other words "SLEEPIN WITHOUT INFORMATION".........
    eeeii bros......
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different

eeeii bros......
    Na s3 ebe true...thats sleepin without information.......and the wife was also holdin back information...

Na s3 ebe true...thats sleepin without information.......and the wife was also holdin back information...
    bro it just reminded me of something. Anyways welcome into the crazy family....since you are another crazy brother, I know you will fit perfectly.........

bro it just reminded me of something. Anyways welcome into the crazy family....since you are another crazy brother, I know you will fit perfectly.........

Am not crazy oooo am very sane.....lol reminded u of wat?

Am not crazy oooo am very sane.....lol reminded u of wat?
    hahahhhaaa who lied to you that you are sane...please quit believing that lie...... wo ka abodamfuo kuo no ho paaa. I think I heard it in one of the African movies or on TV

hahahhhaaa who lied to you that you are sane...please quit believing that lie...... wo ka abodamfuo kuo no ho paaa. I think I heard it in one of the African movies or on TV
    I am very sane oooooooooooo mayb wona woka ho lol nt me...
    Loading Haters.... ████████████████]99%”
    U knw wat time it is.....dont like me? dnt give a F.U.C.K imma still be me

maxxypane

Well, I have read full conversation done between yours. This is so sad that about to here the break up. Break ups are really very bad thing. After break up anyone may be gone in depression or may be become mentally disturb.

Quote Originally Posted by maxxypane View Post
    Well, I have read full conversation done between yours. This is so sad that about to here the break up. Break ups are really very bad thing. After break up anyone may be gone in depression or may be become mentally disturb.
    Breakups are always hard and quite painful depending on the reason for it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information