+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Let's Take it outside !-Beef Joint

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    .... lololol ..... i can see say u pass ur hands through pope's chest hair ky33 paaaa ..... hence u unnecessary wahala ...... lololol

naa ibi yours wey I pass ma hands through ky333.....gogo wo ho na gye aky3de3......u harden your skin koraa too much....make you soften am so we go see sontin ....onaaaa
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different

Quote Originally Posted by Chapati View Post
    her kofi ur mouth likes matter too much ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Dont mind him...he wants my trouble....and I will let him have it triple fold

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    abi like the way me and you dey fight plenty like dat....I know say u like ma matter but u no fit say.....hehehehhehehehe. I dey wait for the hot lotioning from you koraa....hurry up cos you dey waste ma time...yeye
    lolololol i knew u will yawa-ly go that route ....... ohemaa predictable ....... Qlypse be ur brother ..... i be qlypse's adopted son so u dey tell me say u want make i come lotion my aunt??????? eiiii mama much be very careful with that ur akono bonii no for dia ....... i shock sef ...... hahahahahahahaha
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Dont mind him...he wants my trouble....and I will let him have it triple fold
    tweaaaa and wetin be ur trouble ....... mama mech paa

Quote Originally Posted by Chapati View Post
    her kofi ur mouth likes matter too much ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    oh succulent woman ...... i hear you ..... lol

lolololol i knew u will yawa-ly go that route ....... ohemaa predictable ....... Qlypse be ur brother ..... i be qlypse's adopted son so u dey tell me say u want make i come lotion my aunt??????? eiiii mama much be very careful with that ur akono bonii no for dia ....... i shock sef ...... hahahahahahahaha

how did u become his adopted son...kohwini..now abi you dey run, u dey fear sometin....wo suro bibi, anka woaaa...hahahhhaa

how did u become his adopted son...kohwini..now abi you dey run, u dey fear sometin....wo suro bibi, anka woaaa...hahahhhaa

lololololol i dey fear wat ..... like say everything that transpires between me and q even for other forums and websites dey pass through ur ears .... i was under his apprenticeship and now adopted ... that too no dey sweet u ....... u see wetin akono boni dey do u??? hahahahhaha

lololololol i dey fear wat ..... like say everything that transpires between me and q even for other forums and websites dey pass through ur ears .... i was under his apprenticeship and now adopted ... that too no dey sweet u ....... u see wetin akono boni dey do u??? hahahahhaha
    tweaaa u want claim by force adoption for here....3ma so fri ho........akono boni e dey both me and you wanna body....lolol

tweaaa u want claim by force adoption for here....3ma so fri ho........akono boni e dey both me and you wanna body....lolol
    lolololololol hahahahahahhaha .... eiiiii my sweet aunt cutie .... hahahahahaha ...... ic i guess we go continue the akono boni then ... lololol

lolololololol hahahahahahhaha .... eiiiii my sweet aunt cutie .... hahahahahaha ...... ic i guess we go continue the akono boni then ... lololol
    hehehehe see the way you dey smile smile mentioning my name...lolol akwala boni...ur eyes dey on your aunty....go look for your size....akwalaa kete kete wo papa size na wo p3.......rotflmaooooooooooo

hehehehe see the way you dey smile smile mentioning my name...lolol akwala boni...ur eyes dey on your aunty....go look for your size....akwalaa kete kete wo papa size na wo p3.......rotflmaooooooooooo
    lololololololololololololololololol mama mech paaaaa ... lolol

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information