+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Take it outside !-Beef Joint

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Default Let's Take it outside !-Beef Joint

I wanna settle my beef in here once and for all... if you guys have a beef with any forumer be my guest.

For starters,i'm beefing with Cutie( easy target for me to pick on). She has a mouth which runs like a runaway 18 wheeler and i intend to put the breaks on her mouth. Cutie,I threw down the gauntlet let's go ! Whachu got ?
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

eish...oh u in trouble hahahahaha
    AJ

Quote Originally Posted by ajbabe View Post
    eish...oh u in trouble hahahahaha
    You want a piece of me ?

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    You want a piece of me ?

oh well if u are a delicious chocolate cake...heck yes i wan a piece but naaa...u wont last anyways..so just dont let me start wa..or else........hmmmmm
    AJ

hahahahhaa, what a thread
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

I wanna settle my beef in here once and for all... if you guys have a beef with any forumer be my guest.

For starters,i'm beefing with Cutie( easy target for me to pick on). She has a mouth which runs like a runaway 18 wheeler and i intend to put the breaks on her mouth. Cutie,I threw down the gauntlet let's go ! Whachu got ?
    First off, you are a scared little puppy or else you wont be picking on the easy target. Secondly, this mouth is worse than an 18-wheeler so get ready to get a tirade coming your way.

You are like that little housefly trying to perch on my fufu and akrante3 soup to get a taste of it. I will swat you like I did that fly....shoooooooooooooo
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different

Quote Originally Posted by ajbabe View Post
    oh well if u are a delicious chocolate cake...heck yes i wan a piece but naaa...u wont last anyways..so just dont let me start wa..or else........hmmmmm
    Dont mind him...he is about to be squished like a mosquito....hehehehhee

Bro you sure you can take on this kokonsa squad? Good luck man. Lol
    Agent Provocateur

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    hahahhahaaa thought you will offer to help.....u dey run lef him alone....lolol

ehi
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    ehi
    Aden wo suro anaa.....kasa na me ntie3

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    First off, you are a scared little puppy or else you wont be picking on the easy target. Secondly, this mouth is worse than an 18-wheeler so get ready to get a tirade coming your way.

You are like that little housefly trying to perch on my fufu and akrante3 soup to get a taste of it. I will swat you like I did that fly....shoooooooooooooo
    The "Scared Puppy" has HUGE Balls don't you think ? Remember the "Scared Puppy" called you out. Worse than an 18 wheeler you say ? haha i'm gon' tow your ass to the wayside garage in a heart beat. Yeah right Shoo who ?mchewwwwwww i'm abouta box you up and ship ur azz to Quophi in La Canada.

ehi

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Bro, i'm armed to the max,i have enough fire power to annihilate the Kokonsa Brigade lol

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    ehi
    Boss, i am on faya

Matter paa be dis.

Akosua

My beef is with both Neo midnight and Pope. So, tell me why u guys let an ------- use our IDs to act like they r us and embarrass us. And after the numerous complaints from us you guys have chosen not to do anything about it.

Didn't y'all tell us that after we registered no one was gonna be able to use our IDs?? why can't u set up your website like they have in Ghanaweb so a person's ID is only unique to them?

Quote Originally Posted by Akosua View Post
    My beef is with both Neo midnight and Pope. So, tell me why u guys let an ------- use our IDs to act like they r us and embarrass us. And after the numerous complaints from us you guys have chosen not to do anything about it.

Didn't y'all tell us that after we registered no one was gonna be able to use our IDs?? why can't u set up your website like they have in Ghanaweb so a person's ID is only unique to them?
    Genuine beef you have there but i wont bend over... Errm where to start, ok so some idiot decides to be your groupie small then you bore...ahhhh anyway we will address the issue promptl.That doesn't mean we can't fight you. Errmm but for your hubby in waiting being my bro,i woulda given you a quick left jab.

see odo kom(love hunger) tension ...

abeg make pope and cutie get a room make una lotion urself and stop this tension induced wahala for this forum ... thanks

lololol
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Quote Originally Posted by quophi aletse View Post

Abeg make pope and cutie get a room make una lotion urself and stop this tension induced wahala for this forum ... Thanks

lololol
    lmaooooooooooooooo

BBoy T

Gvillage civil court of something ? haha

Quote Originally Posted by BBoy T View Post
    Gvillage civil court of something ? haha
    hahahaha...nice way of calling it..lol
    AJ

The "Scared Puppy" has HUGE Balls don't you think ? Remember the "Scared Puppy" called you out. Worse than an 18 wheeler you say ? haha i'm gon' tow your ass to the wayside garage in a heart beat. Yeah right Shoo who ?mchewwwwwww i'm abouta box you up and ship ur azz to Quophi in La Canada.
    Huge Balls that I am about to squeeze dry....dont try me before I do sometin to you that you will forever be shaking your head wondering what hit you..... mmmtsseewww did you say Quophi in Canada.....what be dat one...he is the ant I wont bother looking at twice and vanquish....find a better haven cos by the time I get ma hands on tyour sorry ass....you will be calling for your mama.......naniaamaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post

abeg make pope and cutie get a room make una lotion urself and stop this tension induced wahala for this forum ... thanks

lololol
    herrr you too dont bring yoursef koraaa...u go make I descend on you one timeeeee.......we dey fight and you dey talk about love hunger......gyama biibi gyegye wo.....mmttsseewwww

Akosua

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post

lololol
    Well said. Thank you very much!

Akosua

Genuine beef you have there but i wont bend over... Errm where to start, ok so some idiot decides to be your groupie small then you bore...ahhhh anyway we will address the issue promptl.That doesn't mean we can't fight you. Errmm but for your hubby in waiting being my bro,i woulda given you a quick left jab.
    LOL! dont even start

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information