+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I believe in T.B. Joshua – Asabee

Default I believe in T.B. Joshua – Asabee

Former Information Minister Stephen Asamoah Boateng says he has undaunted trust that head pastor of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), Prophet T.B. Joshua, is a true man of God.

“I am not just a politician, I am a serious Christian,” he said.
    Having been in the political limelight all this while, however, Mr Asamoah Boateng says he does not “want to mix politics with religion”.
    “I have mentors who are pastors,” Mr Asamoah Boateng said citing popular pastors including Dr Mensah Otabil and Archbishop Duncan Williams.

It is disturbing to find so-called politicians claiming to be christians. I doubt if they practice what the bible tells them...."The ten commandment ofcourse"

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Minister Stephen Asamoah Boateng says he's "a serious Christian" and I am, seriously, Julius Caesar. Morons ! like being a Christian is passport to an end of the rampant thievery/plunder of Ghanaian tax payers money as perpetrated by these politicians.

Wasn't this same TB Joshua the guy who said he "conjured" Ghana's win at the World Cup U-20 level and that, he was on the phone with Dede Ayew and predicted the win at a time which the purported conversation with Ayew couldn't have happened -reason being that Ayew couldn't have been talking on the phone and playing on the field at the same time.

Didn't TB Joshua pull down the youtube video of the wonderful Ayew conversation when fans questioned the logic in the timing of the so called phone call ?

Asamoah Boateng must take his TB Joshua propaganda elsewhere cos some of us see through his crap !
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information