+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pictures:the oldies!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

[QUOTE=Fashion Yaa;27765]
    Quote Originally Posted by ajbabe View Post

@aJBabe Girl is your brother a teacher now or what, he is so serious in this pic hehe (smiles)

oh he is not..he is a student now..lol
    AJ

[QUOTE=ajbabe;27771]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fashion Yaa View Post

oh he is not..he is a student now..lol
    Surely he did Boy Scout as a kid ....look the way he is at atennnnnshun!

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

hahahahaha...good excuse paaaaa..lol
    that is what them tell me for phone oooo ... no excuse ..... u paa ... lolol
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Lolzzzz this is hilarious but very common. Someone will visit the main family house and through the course of the visit one cute picture will be given out from the family foto album hehehe so after some years its possible to loose precious fotos....now THIEF is a strong word cuz it happens so subtily
    ... lolol ... i hear u fashionista .... but pictures to dem dey use do donkomi????? ghana paaaa .... lololol anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    ... lolol ... i hear u fashionista .... but pictures to dem dey use do donkomi????? ghana paaaa .... lololol anyways
    laughing at 'donkomi' hehe ive not heard it in yrs n not sure what it means to be honest ...clarify pleas QuophiLosophy

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?

laughing at 'donkomi' hehe ive not heard it in yrs n not sure what it means to be honest ...clarify pleas QuophiLosophy
    lolol quophilosophy paa ..... anways donkomi or dongomi refers to a clearance sale .... buy one get 1 free .....

now the manner in which i used donkomi regarding the pictures, i was referring to the idea that if u need quick cash or engaging in barter, na baby pictures them dey use where its sentimental value is completely lost in the exchange ........

something like that .

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post

and this is us in 2002, looool

... u and ur bro can pass off as twins ...... mo s3 mo ho paaa ... lolol

[QUOTE=Fashion Yaa;27765]

@aJBabe Girl is your brother a teacher now or what, he is so serious in this pic hehe (smiles)

oh sis he is not a teacher...he is in school doing accounting. back then he used to be afraid when possing for a pic..so when he got used to it he thinks he has to stand attention to pose for a pic..
    AJ

you see this pic...he was so scared to take a pic..he cried that day...it was his first time..lol
    AJ

You are right he was having a fobia of camera like some kids are fobic about clowns omg AJ plus he still has the boy scout attteeennnshunnn stance

you see this pic...he was so scared to take a pic..he cried that day...it was his first time..lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20111126_221607.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	541 this is yours truly. My Akosua Agyapong hair hehehe, i think i wore this outfit only one time, granmama would promptly pack such nice clothes after one picture asem ohhh. Good times!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    ... u and ur bro can pass off as twins ...... mo s3 mo ho paaa ... lolol
    a friend said, he's my photocopy... lol
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20111201_040750-1.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	542 this is my dad in his youth...i cant get over his big hair...a real ladies man (mandingo luv ala Barry White)asem ohh

hahahaha..o am sure he is paa...lol
    AJ

hahahaha..o am sure he is paa...lol
    he was he is late now so i can speak on his exploits. Hehe a lady in Africa my mum, a lady in Caribbean my elder sis mum and a lady in America my two younger sis rs mum.....

he was he is late now so i can speak on his exploits. Hehe a lady in Africa my mum, a lady in Caribbean my elder sis mum and a lady in America my two younger sis rs mum.....
    aww..so sorry..well am sure he wont mind...lolol
    AJ

loool, i can bet u my dad didn't do a world tour but he was a more potent playa than ur dad loool
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

loool, i can bet u my dad didn't do a world tour but he was a more potent playa than ur dad loool
    eish asembly of the mandingo loverboys! Q since your foreplay phone s.ex prowess is well known here plus you are a man i might have to conseed defeat cuz mine had only daughters. Your dads vim has a chance to last for generations.......world tour paaa!

eish asembly of the mandingo loverboys! Q since your foreplay phone s.ex prowess is well known here plus you are a man i might have to conseed defeat cuz mine had only daughters. Your dads vim has a chance to last for generations.......world tour paaa!

AJ

aww..so sorry..well am sure he wont mind...lolol
    oh sis this is why i must testify cuz promiscuity only hurts the babies created

eish asembly of the mandingo loverboys! Q since your foreplay phone s.ex prowess is well known here plus you are a man i might have to conseed defeat cuz mine had only daughters.
    ehi, lool , im not playa oo Yaa, hmm

Your dads vim has a chance to last for generations.......world tour paaa!
    ehi, what is the implication here, abedi dede ayew talent? ehi

oh sis this is why i must testify cuz promiscuity only hurts the babies created
    hm

Q clap your red Stacy Adams gators three times while saying IM NOT A PLAYA perhaps then Ill believe u lol

ehi, lool , im not playa oo Yaa, hmm

ehi, what is the implication here, abedi dede ayew talent? ehi

Why not who knows your very own family jewels could become the next Tyson Beckford. While I coild produce the next Simone de Beavoir.....strong vims male female inclined!
    Last edited by Fashion Yaa; 13th December 2011 at 08:15 PM.

Don't discount my dad just yet folks. A real playa who could give your dads a run for their swag. lol
    Agent Provocateur

Q clap your red Stacy Adams gators three times while saying IM NOT A PLAYA perhaps then Ill believe u lol

Why not who knows your very own family jewels could become the next Tyson Beckford. While I coild produce the next Simone de Beavoir.....strong vims male female inclined!
    ehi, this bad boy play act is starting to...... people believe these acts? Yaa we need to talk, eish

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information