+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: China gives Ghana over $3bn loan

  1. #1
    Super Moderator Dotyaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,706

    Default China gives Ghana over $3bn loan

    President John Evans Atta Mills and his Chinese counterpart, Hu Jintao, on Monday signed a deal for China to give Ghana a loan of three billion dollars to develop her energy sector. Specific areas to be targeted under the deal include infrastructure development, job creation

    Is he on the right direction?

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Asamankese,Japan
    Posts
    7,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dotyaw View Post
    President John Evans Atta Mills and his Chinese counterpart, Hu Jintao, on Monday signed a deal for China to give Ghana a loan of three billion dollars to develop her energy sector. Specific areas to be targeted under the deal include infrastructure development, job creation
    The Chinese "own" the world. Even the USA is indebted to them so what's new ? They are buying everything they can lay hands on, in every continent and also have a hand in major projects worldwide.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

    Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY


  3. #3

    Default

    Very soon Ghana will be called the People's Republic of China-Ghana province.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaMeister View Post
    Very soon Ghana will be called the People's Republic of China-Ghana province.
    hahahahahahahahahaha....oooo Mega....anyways it can be possible though.

  5. #5
    BBoy T
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    The Chinese "own" the world. Even the USA is indebted to them so what's new ? They are buying everything they can lay hands on, in every continent and also have a hand in major projects worldwide.
    They own almost all of the stores in Ghana. I even saw an alcoholic beverage commercial with a chinese guy in Kente dancing. They are everywhere in Ghana.

  6. #6
    Bipolar Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,583

    Default

    This is exactly how America became a Superpower. After the Second World War, most world economies became impoverished. Under the guise of the "Marshall Plan", the world became indebted to America as it siphoned off loans to most countries in need, ultimately fortifying its Superpower status. This is the Century of the red dragon, what we see as loans and projects are foundations of their "super-powerdom".

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •