+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This is notorious!

Q' lypse

Default This is notorious!

Some of the things that are going on on these forums needs to be addressed. What is all this?

Yesterday I opened a thread complaining why the *^% forum was deleted. Mods and creators got rid of this thread without even sending me a pm of whats up. This is notorious and bullocks!

Members of this forum will not accept this Saddam Hussein reign of terror and shut up-no freedom of speech and expression. I am beginning to think Yaa's explanation was right. This ruthlessness must stop! And I'm wondering how long this thread is going to last!

Revolution??? Hmmm

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    Some of the things that are going on on these forums needs to be addressed. What is all this?

Yesterday I opened a thread complaining why the *^% forum was deleted. Mods and creators got rid of this thread without even sending me a pm of whats up. This is notorious and bullocks!

Members of this forum will not accept this Saddam Hussein reign of terror and shut up-no freedom of speech and expression. I am beginning to think Yaa's explanation was right. This ruthlessness must stop! And I'm wondering how long this thread is going to last!

Revolution??? Hmmm
    The thread has been moved to the appropriate quaters Massa Q.... eii i sense a Q led NATO embargo on our asses up in here lol

http://www.ghanavillage.com/showthre...7098#post27098
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

ajbabe

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post

Revolution??? Hmmm

Demo..Demo..Demo.. will lead but hmmmm..lolol anyways cool down yebro.. no need to let that fuse out of ur nose... cool it down..

Quophi Aletse

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    The thread has been moved to the appropriate quaters Massa Q.... eii i sense a Q led NATO embargo on our asses up in here lol

http://www.ghanavillage.com/showthre...7098#post27098
    lololololololol the guy want start revolution koraaa ...... eiii kwamena q-rip-pi-si .... lolol

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    lololololololol the guy want start revolution koraaa ...... eiii kwamena q-rip-pi-si .... lolol
    tell me about it.. LMAO kwamena q-rip-pi-si
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Q' lypse

hw3333, demo demo, loooool

Q' lypse

this will not stop until the Gods of these forums start doing some explanations! I swear!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information