+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Kardashian apologizes to fans for failed marriage

  1. #1
    Moderator ajbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,959

    Default Kardashian apologizes to fans for failed marriage

    LOS ANGELES (AP) Kim Kardashian says she never meant to hurt anyone by ending her marriage after just 72 days.

    The 31-year-old reality TV star posted a message to her fans on her website Tuesday, one day after filing for divorce from pro basketball player Kris Humphries, whom she married in a lavish ceremony that aired as a two-hour TV special on E!

    Kardashian says that while she "married for love" and "would not have spent so much time on something just for a TV show," she admits that she "got caught up with the hoopla and the filming of the TV show."

    "When I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn't know how to and I didn't want to disappoint a lot of people," she writes.

    Kardashian says she takes "full responsibility for my actions and decisions," adding "it just didn't turn out to be the fairy tale I had so badly hoped for."

    "I want a family and babies and a real life so badly that maybe I rushed into something too soon," she says.

    Kardashian and Humphries dated for nine months before marrying in August.

    She goes on to say that reports that she made millions of dollars off the wedding "are simply not true and it makes me so sad to have to even clarify this." Twitter and Facebook were filled with anti-Kardashian sentiments on Tuesday, including some photos that were reposted thousands of times.

    One photo showed the happy wedding couple gazing adoringly at each other above large type that read, "If you think gay marriage cheapens the institution, two words ... Kim Kardashian."

    In her post, Kardashian says she plans to "donate the money for all the gifts to the Dream Foundation."

    The couple's $172,000 wedding registry included such items as a $1,650 coffee pot and two $1,250 sterling silver vegetable spoons.

    Kardashian does not mention Humphries, who last played for the NBA's New Jersey Nets, in the 370-word message.
    AJ

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Asamankese,Japan
    Posts
    7,539

    Default

    She's just an airhead.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

    Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY


  3. #3
    Akosua
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    She's just an airhead.
    Hahahha. Very true. she says "like" about thrice in every sentence.

    "and like I said and like he should like do it, but like he didn't and like I was like okay" hahahahaha WTF

  4. #4
    Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Asamankese,Japan
    Posts
    7,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akosua View Post
    Hahahha. Very true. she says "like" about thrice in every sentence.

    "and like I said and like he should like do it, but like he didn't and like I was like okay" hahahahaha WTF
    I wonder why people waste their time to watch these people or even give them attention.. WTH
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

    Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY


  5. #5
    Akosua
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    I wonder why people waste their time to watch these people or even give them attention.. WTH
    LOL. I watch them and watch Jersey Shore too. hahahaahha. Its kinda like junk food. U knw its bad for you, but u keep digging in.

    And, I'm telling you, I lose 10 IQ points each time I watch The Kardashians or Jersey SHore, so U can only imagine how low my IQ is now. LOL

  6. #6
    Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Asamankese,Japan
    Posts
    7,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akosua View Post
    LOL. I watch them and watch Jersey Shore too. hahahaahha. Its kinda like junk food. U knw its bad for you, but u keep digging in.

    And, I'm telling you, I lose 10 IQ points each time I watch The Kardashians or Jersey SHore, so U can only imagine how low my IQ is now. LOL
    Your guilty pleasure huh..lol fortunately those two shows i have never watched and will never watch. I'll rather watch Pawn Stars
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

    Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY


  7. #7
    Akosua
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    Your guilty pleasure huh..lol fortunately those two shows i have never watched and will never watch. I'll rather watch Pawn Stars
    How different is Pawn Stars from these shows? LOL.

    Thats a reality tv show for trailer park trash.

  8. #8
    Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Asamankese,Japan
    Posts
    7,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akosua View Post
    How different is Pawn Stars from these shows? LOL.

    Thats a reality tv show for trailer park trash.
    exactly.. i'd rather watch the white trash shows where at least i will be informed than watch these tootsies. A while back i saw a man on the show pawn a gold nugget from the 1800's and a woman sell a stack of comic books from 1930's...
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

    Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY


  9. #9
    Akosua
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    exactly.. i'd rather watch the white trash shows where at least i will be informed than watch these tootsies. A while back i saw a man on the show pawn a gold nugget from the 1800's and a woman sell a stack of comic books from 1930's...
    I think its a tad bit exaggerated though. Seems like they pay a bunch of crack heads to come in there and act up.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akosua View Post
    LOL. I watch them and watch Jersey Shore too. hahahaahha. Its kinda like junk food. U knw its bad for you, but u keep digging in.

    And, I'm telling you, I lose 10 IQ points each time I watch The Kardashians or Jersey SHore, so U can only imagine how low my IQ is now. LOL
    lololololol madam akosua paa .... lololol

    anyways my sisters watch it hard core but i find it very boring ..... i always get up and leave 5 mins into the show ..... e no be my taste koraa lol
    Last edited by Quophi Aletse; 2nd November 2011 at 08:14 PM.
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    exactly.. i'd rather watch the white trash shows where at least i will be informed than watch these tootsies. A while back i saw a man on the show pawn a gold nugget from the 1800's and a woman sell a stack of comic books from 1930's...
    lololl pope ... now i will watch kardashians than pawn wars or any of those similar shows ..... my grandma is addicted to that repo show which i just dont prefer ....
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

  12. #12
    Akosua
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    lololololol madam akosua paa .... lololol

    anyways my sisters watch it hard core but i find it very boring ..... i always get up and leave 5 mins into the show ..... e no be my taste koraa lol
    ahahahaha! Its def not bring, but not worth spending time to watch. That I very much know. That knowledge doesn't stop me from watching it anyways.hehehe

  13. #13

    Default

    Only in America.......obiaa sore aaaaa na ode camera di na kyi and turns it into a show. Sarah Palin sef even get show.....as for the Kardashians.....the little I say about them the better......I watched about 15mins of them and I turned the TV off and slept...I wont waste my eyes on them.
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different




  14. #14
    Akosua
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    Only in America.......obiaa sore aaaaa na ode camera di na kyi and turns it into a show. Sarah Palin sef even get show.....as for the Kardashians.....the little I say about them the better......I watched about 15mins of them and I turned the TV off and slept...I wont waste my eyes on them.

    LMAOOOOO fri ho ko.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akosua View Post
    LMAOOOOO fri ho ko.
    lololololololol ahye wo papa
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different




  16. #16
    Akosua
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    lololololololol ahye wo papa
    Papaaa pa!

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akosua View Post
    Papaaa pa!
    hehehehee 3k) wo d33d3 mu
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different




+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •