+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forum Complains!

Default Forum Complains!

Ok, so what happened to the --- forum? .

Huh?!

Heeeerrr!

We've spoken about animated emoticons, nothing yet and forumers seem to agree that the emos we have are kinda gllleeeeeee, still faces with hardly general expressions.

Now the --- forum has vanished! Ehi! Asem ben ni?

Now where am I going to post the photos of sexpo I attended in Johannesburg, now that this warning keeps popping up "PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING ANY --- RELATED TOPICS. --- TOPICS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING."
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

uumm bro I just realized this myself. I guess Neo and Pope may have answers...........Neo, whats going on....care to share?
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different

hmmmmm.... when i say it they call me trouble maker..lolol Pope and Neo come out from ur caves and answer now..lol
    AJ

Does FCC regulate websites as well. I know the se.x topics warning could be due to grants they are applying for...or there is ghanaadult.co for such things...there are scholarships out there for maintaining a twitter page, a blog so i assume this site is a contender for such a prize
    Last edited by Fashion Yaa; 2nd November 2011 at 04:33 PM.

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

Akosua

I asked Pope and Neo about this yesterday when they were both in the chat-room. Pope seemed not to know anything about it either, and told me to ask Neo.

But mister Midnight Neo refused to answer my question and continued to chat as if nothing had been asked.

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion Yaa View Post
    Does FCC regulate websites as well. I know the se.x topics warning could be due to grants they are applying for...or there is ghanaadult.co for such things...there are scholarships out there for maintaining a twitter page, a blog so i assume this site is a contender for such a prize
    The FCC's responsibility is to enforce federal obscenity laws. Even these laws don't define obscenity with a list of words or uses. Instead, material must meet requirements to be considered obscene. On TV yes they do regulate and on websites to a degree.
    Last edited by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo; 2nd November 2011 at 05:24 PM.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Akosua View Post
    I asked Pope and Neo about this yesterday when they were both in the chat-room. Pope seemed not to know anything about it either, and told me to ask Neo.

But mister Midnight Neo refused to answer my question and continued to chat as if nothing had been asked.
    Sorry,I didn't know you were asking me a question. my bad

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by ajbabe View Post
    hmmmmm.... when i say it they call me trouble maker..lolol Pope and Neo come out from ur caves and answer now..lol
    hahhhaah who called you trouble maker.....tell me let me deal with them one time koraa.....hehehehe

hhmmmmmmm nsem piiiiiii

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    hahhhaah who called you trouble maker.....tell me let me deal with them one time koraa.....hehehehe

lolol....who else aunty, if not POPE..lolol
    AJ

lolol....who else aunty, if not POPE..lolol
    hahahhhaaaaa as for him you already know why he calls you that so dont mind him wai

Akosua

hhmmmmmmm nsem piiiiiii
    Paaaaaa

suddenly this place turns into a kokonsa joint

hahahhhaaaaa as for him you already know why he calls you that so dont mind him wai

hmmmmmm...lolol
    AJ

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    lol
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

Thank you......any reason why we cant chop konkonsa here? Besides how is it konkonsa when its in the open and you can clearly read it too......

hmmmmmm...lolol
    Dont worry my dear, we will device a plan about him very soon.....we will put our heads together and spring up a surprise really soon....lololol

Dont worry my dear, we will device a plan about him very soon.....we will put our heads together and spring up a surprise really soon....lololol

hehehehe...okay aunty that is a splendid idea and i cant wait...HAHAHAHAHAH...well he better watch his back..lololol
    AJ

Eii, you guys talking behind my back eh. Real kokonsa here indeed. Sorry Akosua and all, only found out about this post today. We have started deleting all --- related posts and obscene threads with images of nudity.

Google sent us an Email that if we want to use their advertising network we should rid the site of all sexual stuff including --- advice tips. So all discussions allowed save ---, nudity etc.

Apologies for not informing all. You know this is not an adraconian dynasty Qlypse. We are in this together. This site wouldn't be what it is had it not been for all the kokonsa people here like akosua, ajbabe, cutie, fashion yaa etc. lol.

Cheers for understanding wai.

medase
    Agent Provocateur

Akosua

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Eii, you guys talking behind my back eh. Real kokonsa here indeed. Sorry Akosua and all, only found out about this post today. We have started deleting all --- related posts and obscene threads with images of nudity.

Google sent us an Email that if we want to use their advertising network we should rid the site of all sexual stuff including --- advice tips. So all discussions allowed save ---, nudity etc.

Apologies for not informing all. You know this is not an adraconian dynasty Qlypse. We are in this together. This site wouldn't be what it is had it not been for all the kokonsa people here like akosua, ajbabe, cutie, fashion yaa etc. lol.

medase
    Eii so why is my name first of the kokonsa list u just made

Eii so why is my name first of the kokonsa list u just made
    Because the Kokonsa Brass Band--Akosua,Cutie, Ajbabe and sons and daughters LTD that's why

Because the Kokonsa Brass Band--Akosua,Cutie, Ajbabe and sons and daughters LTD that's why

hahahahaah...indeed lol
    AJ

medase
    Thank you bro

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, where is quophi? This must be the funniest reply post of the year. Hahahahahaha, ehi Pope, u went too far this time. lol

medase
    Hmmmmmmmm hhmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmm and hmmmmmmmmmmm again.......is all I will say

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information