+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mimi Flashes Her Yellow Underwear Again!

Default Mimi Flashes Her Yellow Underwear Again!

Former Big Brother Africa housemate now turned musician, Wilhelmina Andani also known as Mimi has done it again.

The “Leave Me Alone” hit maker who reportedly flashed her yellow underwear at the reception of Okay FM earlier this year because according to her, the station had peddled some untruths about her, has done it again in front of over 2000 crowd.

Mimi, alleged to have bought some 'China' underwear on credit, angrily stormed the station to showcase her panties to prove that she does not put on inferior underwear.

Mimi at the "Redlipsticks Concert"

Known as “Devalish”, she has repeated the act again but this time she was in a very happy mood dancing her heart out at the “Redlipsticks All Female” concert on Saturday October 29, 2011 at the Dome.

Mimi who appeared on stage in a skimpy Kente cloth wrapped around her waist and a shiny pink top tied at her back, flashed her yellow underwear she wore beneath the Kente cloth while she was dancing during her performance.

Even though Mimi made an effort to depict an African woman on stage, her costume did not help her. Apart from her funny costume she was not one of the best performers on the night.

She lost her voice in the middle of her performance and one could hardly hear her as she struggled to sing with her broken voice.

Mimi at last year's "Ghana's Most Beautiful" finals

This is not the first time Mimi is making a fashion faux-pas on stage. She exposed her G-string panties at last year's Ghana's Most Beautiful finale.

Keep reading for more on Red Lipsticks concert.

Source: Eugene Osafo-Nkansah/Peacefmonline.com/Ghana

Hmmmm ...WTH is wrong with this girl? Is this some kind of publicity stunt or something...aaahhhbaaaaa
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Pathetic to say the least SMH
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

lolol..maybe that was suppose to happened..just saying..lolol
    AJ

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

with all the cellulite she has the nerve to show some skin mtchewwwwwww and that stinky weave she's carrying on her head tooo ahhhhhh Akosua will say i am gay for talking about cellulite LMAO
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by ajbabe View Post
    lolol..maybe that was suppose to happened..just saying..lolol
    For real.....with all that skimpy things hanging on her that she thinks are clothes......tweaaaa

Akosua

Those look like shorts to me, not underwear.

She doesn't have a sense of fashion, but people should leave her alone. Asem b3n. ahba

Quote Originally Posted by Akosua View Post
    Those look like shorts to me, not underwear.

She doesn't have a sense of fashion, but people should leave her alone. Asem b3n. ahba
    Sister wayi de3 enye na ma y3nka.....kaiiiii ......she's got all this muffin top flesh hanging around her.....she should dress appropriately

Akosua

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    Sister wayi de3 enye na ma y3nka.....kaiiiii ......she's got all this muffin top flesh hanging around her.....she should dress appropriately

Thats what I mean by her sense of fashion. She's always off on either one of 2 things or on everything. But, what I'm defending here is the accusation of her showing her underwear cos what I see is shorts, not underwear.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information