+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Book For All Men - Understanding Women (A Must See)

BBoy T

This war is for eternity. Women will say what they want,we just have to allow them the luxury of yapping.

Quote Originally Posted by BBoy T View Post
    This war is for eternity. Women will say what they want,we just have to allow them the luxury of yapping.
    it doesnt have to be that way ...... humanity consist of souls using two dyadic vehicles(female and male) to experience wat souls wish to experience individually and collectively... there are no male or female soul ..... the soul using a female vehicle in physicality is equal in every aspect to a soul using a male vehicle in physicality ....

the limited human perspective/negative ego/lack of internal balance creates all these illusory boundaries, divisions, separatism and experiences based on these concepts, beliefs and definitions.

it does have to be that way if u dont choose for it to be that way(eternal war)
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    Exactly what you know your mouth is capable of. I've already brought myself, so there !
    Did you bring the cane, the mixture of ginger, pepper, onions & all the other spices I am going to use on your bum as well. I whip you & u get cracks & I smear the mixture in...will teach you to respect........lol
    Stop Judging me by YOUR standards and way of life....MINE is different

Quote Originally Posted by ajbabe View Post
    hehehehe...:fight::fight::fight::fight:..oh who am i kidding kraa..they wont fight...ok..:love::love::love::love:....no hating.lol
    hhahhahaaa...naaa me I want the fight...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    it doesnt have to be that way ...... humanity consist of souls using two dyadic vehicles(female and male) to experience wat souls wish to experience individually and collectively... there are no male or female soul ..... the soul using a female vehicle in physicality is equal in every aspect to a soul using a male vehicle in physicality ....

the limited human perspective/negative ego/lack of internal balance creates all these illusory boundaries, divisions, separatism and experiences based on these concepts, beliefs and definitions.

it does have to be that way if u dont choose for it to be that way(eternal war)
    that is why the whole thing is pointless and silly. We've (souls) all been female bodies and male bodies, different races etc for centuries. Nonfa really
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.
    .........Jiddu Krishnamurti

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    Did you bring the cane, the mixture of ginger, pepper, onions & all the other spices I am going to use on your bum as well. I whip you & u get cracks & I smear the mixture in...will teach you to respect........lol
    fuuuccck, luk what this has turned into. bdsm|domination|mistress|slave|bondage.... awurade walaayi. I always knew there was sumthing about Cutie, I just couldnt point it out. Asu s3 suya!
    When one loses the deep intimate relationship with nature, then temples, mosques and churches become important.

Quote Originally Posted by Q' lypse View Post
    fuuuccck, luk what this has turned into. bdsm|domination|mistress|slave|bondage.... awurade walaayi. I always knew there was sumthing about Cutie, I just couldnt point it out. Asu s3 suya!
    hahhhhahaaaaa naaaa bro just trying to instill a little discipline and respect in my kind of way......mistresss hell yeah but not domination/slave/bondage.....lol

that is why the whole thing is pointless and silly. We've (souls) all been female bodies and male bodies, different races etc for centuries. Nonfa really
    i kno Q .... these days those male and female tug of wars dont face me koraa .... i guess im transcending it ..... we have all been male and female ..... there is no male soul or female soul.

anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Quophi Aletse View Post
    i kno Q .... these days those male and female tug of wars dont face me koraa .... i guess im transcending it ..... we have all been male and female ..... there is no male soul or female soul.

anyways
    pls pls pls sharrap wai

Quote Originally Posted by Chapati View Post
    pls pls pls sharrap wai
    eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii my muti-purpose lady of chapati .......... wetin i do u wey u want make i sharaaap den den den sei??? lololololol

"Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot." -- Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Quaiqu Ananse View Post
    "Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot." -- Groucho Marx
    hahahhahahhaaa ...............rotfl

pls pls pls sharrap wai
    can you tell us why he must shut up madam?

can you tell us why he must shut up madam?
    bcos am the queen of the forum and all must obey. thanx for ur question

bcos am the queen of the forum and all must obey. thanx for ur question
    lolololololololololol .... obaahemaa chapati has spoken ...... lolol

hm, lol. ok

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information