+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is the importance of music in your life?

Default What is the importance of music in your life?

Tell us

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

What will life be without music ? I wake up and fall asleep to music eachday,music plays an intergral part in my daily routine. I feel music in all i do from the rythmic sound of the wiper blades on my wind shield when it rains to the chirping of birds signalling the arrival of a new day.

I am soothed by the music of the greats; Beethoven,Tchaikovsky and Bach when life's whip rips into my bare back. My sensuos juices get sizzling to a repetoire of my favorite Rythm and Blues artiste,my soul is comforted by the inspirational tones from gospel music and when it's all said and done when life's curtains are drawn, I shall be laid to rest as music welcomes me home.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Music makes the world go round.....not sure I've met anyone yet who doesnt like music.....from our indegenous "nnwomkro", highlife, etc in Ghana to the R & B's, Neo soul, reggae, jazz, gospel.....you name them.....we all have our picks and favorites.

Music soothes your pains.....uplifts your soul when you are down and makes you go wild when you ready to partyyyyyyyyyy......yes thats music.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information