+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Falling in love with you

Naana

Default Falling in love with you

Dear God,
    It's another day and i'm glad to be alive. I keep falling in love with you over and over. My life is just not the same with your love. You've been with me through the ups and downs. I get anxious about life and you tell me not to, but in all things by prayer and supplication make my request known to you. I tell you my fears and you tell me not to fear, that you're with me, won't ever leave me or forsake me. You always have the perfect answer for everything.
    When we talk, it's just breathtaking. I look forward to it everyday, and i just want to spend every moment with you. You said i'm the apple of your eye, my name is written in the palm of your hand, you've loved me with an everlasting love. You're the best listener, i never have to hold back, knowing you won't judge me. You always understand and you counsel me. You've said you'll counsel me, show me the way i should go. You are Wisdom and it's so great to have you in my life.
    We've had rough times, when our relationship was on the rocks. I wanted nothing to do with you, was really mad at you. Nothing made sense. You let me grieve and you gave me time to come back to you. You never gave up on me. When i hurt you and i repent, you don't hold my sins against me, no guilt trips. You remember them no more.
    You let me be myself, you don't impose your love on me. It's not possesive. You bring out the best in me, seeing in me what no one else could. You've helped me over the years mature, nurturing gifts and talents you've given me. I have purpose and direction because of you.
    One of the beautiful things about your love is, it helps me to love others. You are Love after all. Loving with my strength is just impossible. With the love you've poured into my heart by the Holy Spirit, i'm able to love others.
    You're proactive, anticipating my every need and supplying it before i even ask you. So sweet. I love how i can always count on you, my very present help in times of trouble. You make me strong and all things work together for my good because i'm called according to your purpose.
    More than what i wanted or ever imagined. I'm in awe of your love. A love you even died for. I've come to trust you and i'm not without hope. No one can love me like you do, actually i can't settle for less after experiencing the best there is. This life has meaning, you give it meaning. I have the best of both worlds, you're with me here and i have Heaven to look forward to, a place too beautiful for words.Thank you for your love, a love that transcends time.
    Your child,
    Naana

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

I'll never leave you nor forsake you will be His answer back to you. Now what at have you done for me lately will be His question to you ?
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Thumbs up

This is beautiful

Admirable !

This is very nice Naana. Agnostics shall even rejoice to that with Atheists strumming the heavenly "sankuo" .

nicely put naana ..... nicely put
    statistics are what other people have chosen to make real.

Bump!
    Agent Provocateur

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information