Gone are the days when one could have good pipes,belt out a couple of high notes,land a record deal and survive on royalties 100 yrs later.

Today, I Pope Bitterz D'Alomo is here to tell you this,talent has been thrown to the dogs and the few who are gifted make nothing compared to the wannabes who have sold their souls to the devil in the pursuit of money,fame and respect.

You may call me crazy or just an old fart blowing hot air. I have been through certain arenas/circles where in order to make it you have to surrender or sacrifice for that matter your sanity,free will and comfort to be the IT boy or gal in the music industry.

So why am i saying this ? Well iwas bored stiff one night and decided to soothe my weary bones with a dose of music vids on MTV. Then played Crazy in Love by Beyonce,Unafraid by Eminem, Umbrella by Rihanna and the last which broke the camel's back Lady Gaga's Bad Romance and boy oh boy did i pick my jaw off the floor.

Some may call it artistic creativity considering the way these videos wer put together. But for the trained eye, these artists are nothing but devil worshippers.

In order not to bore you with reading, i will advice you to watch the said videos and the lyrics of the songs with rapt attention to detail, do some research by reading the following, The Libri of Aleister Crowley,Satanism: The Seduction of America's Youth by Bob Larson or World Religions And Alternative Spirituality also by Bob Larson, then begin looking out for the symbolism and subliminal messages in the music being put out there today.

Sell your soul today and be STAR is what its all about. Beware kids. allthat glitters ain't gold, there is a price to pay. Choose your role models wisely.