+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gyan Family Sing On Phone

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Default Gyan Family Sing On Phone

Sunderland boss Steve Bruce has revealed how excited the family of Asamoah Gyan was about him joining the Black Cats that they started singing from Ghana.

Asamoah Gyan

The former Rennes striker has arrived as the club’s record transfer.

“When Asamoah signed in the boardroom he asked if he could make a call to his family,” Bruce said.

“He got the telephone and put it on loudspeaker. He said ‘I’m just about to sign’.

“I don’t know how many brothers and sisters he’s got but they all started singing. Then he started singing with them.

“It was quite bizarre.

“There must have been about 20 in the family and you could hear them all.”

Meanwhile, Ghana’s dancing striker Gyan says he was too tired to continue dancing after scoring ‘perfect’ goal on his debut for Sunderland.

Gyan was so taken aback by the pace of the Premier League that he’s admitted being too tired to continue his celebratory dance after scoring at Wigan on Saturday.

The £13million deadline day signing from Rennes was just 21 minutes into his top flight bow – having replaced Danny Welbeck at half-time – when he slotted home Jordan Henderson’s expertly measured cross.

The Ghanaian international promptly burst into a funky new dance routine before he was mobbed by his team-mates.

‘Physically, I was on my feet and I did a dance after the goal, but I was really tired and did not want to continue,’ he said.

Sunderland had been earlier reduced to 10 men after Lee Cattermole was sent off the second time this season.

However they continued to have the better of the chances, the best of which Gyan took with aplomb, labelling it one of the finest of his career.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Always good to have the family backing you up. Keep the goals coming and the family happy and all will be well.

BBoy T

Who wouldn't sing if their kin had this opportunity ? I will gather all the family in the living room and have them sing for hours or no $$ coming their way. LOL

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information