+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No Sex Ghanaian Actor Enjoys Bikini Models

Default No Sex Ghanaian Actor Enjoys Bikini Models

Twenty-seven-year-old Ghanaian actor Eddie Nartey who recently told NEWS-ONE that he has never had sex or seen the nakedness of a woman, may have a little more convincing to do as compromising photographs of him are now making the rounds.

It is amazing how a 27-year-old virgin would be having unrestrained fun with near-naked sexy models and expect not to be turned on but a picture, they say, is worth a thousand words.

Eddie Nartey and Bikini model

“Yes, any lady who says I had sex with her should come forward. No one can come because I haven’t. There is no need to prove that I am a virgin. I don’t think any doctor can come and tell me but the fact is I am a virgin. I have dated before but haven’t had sex before. Romance yes, but no sex; I’m proud to be a virgin,” he said.

“I am preserving myself for my wife,” he added.

As to whether Eddie can withstand the temptation of beautiful ladies in the movie industry, only time will tell.

The photos are of Eddie with sexy models dressed in provocative bikinis and skimpy pants.

They strongly suggested that the actor wished to have the ladies or other ladies of their caliber in bed. What was not clear was if he had already gotten such kinds of ladies in his bed and was wishing for more.

Efforts to reach him to explain the circumstance that led to the photos proved futile.

A lot of movie enthusiasts did not believe Eddie’s declaration that he was a virgin. But whatever it is, he has thrown a challenge and NEWS-ONE is waiting if any lady would pop up to debunk his claim that he is virgin.

Eddie is known for his roles in movies such ‘Wedlock of the Gods’, ‘Return Of Beyonce’, ‘Fantasia’ with Rita Dominic, Van Vicker, and Yvonne Nelson, and ‘Shakira’ with Mercy Johnson and Majid Michel.

He has also received nominations for awards including the just-ended NAFCA awards in the United State of America.

He made his screen debut in ‘Wedlock Of The gods’ by Venus Production, and since then, the acting profession has been refreshing for him.

Prior to screen acting, he acted on stage. His last drama group was David Dontoh’s Kozi-Kozi.

Source: News-One

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Who is this guy kidding anyway ?
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

I think this is amazing n sexy....wow i hope the best for him

all go to the same place ;all come from dust and to the dust all return. who knows if the human spirit rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?
    ecclesiastes 3:20-21 :-x

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    Who is this guy kidding anyway ?

hahahahha pope, u dont believe him?

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chapati View Post
    hahahahha pope, u dont believe him?
    Puhleaseeeeee it's like me telling the whole world i am a virgin.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    Puhleaseeeeee it's like me telling the whole world i am a virgin.

his i think i will believe but u pope!!!? naaa
    AJ

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information