+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The secret box

Default The secret box

Never before had a lady looked in the box that her husband kept under their bed.

The box had been there for the past 20 years of their marriage but she had never invaded his privacy. One day, while cleaning, she decided to take a look in the box. She didn't figure it was anything he was hiding since she could have looked at it any other time but hadn't.

In the box she found 3 eggs and 10 thousand dollars. This seemed very strange so she went to the husband and asked, "Why are there 3 eggs in a box under our bed?"

He replied, "Well, every time I was unfaithful to you, I put an egg in the box." Sue was surprised and hurt that he had been unfaithful but she consoled herself with the fact that they had been married for over 20 years and he had only been unfaithful 3 times.

"But where did the 10 thousand dollars come from?" she asked.

"Well, every time I got a dozen, I sold it.
    Sourcenline

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

LOL, good one.
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Another 10grand and he'll be ready to retire lol

Quote Originally Posted by sacristo View Post
    Never before had a lady looked in the box that her husband kept under their bed.

The box had been there for the past 20 years of their marriage but she had never invaded his privacy. One day, while cleaning, she decided to take a look in the box. She didn't figure it was anything he was hiding since she could have looked at it any other time but hadn't.

In the box she found 3 eggs and 10 thousand dollars. This seemed very strange so she went to the husband and asked, "Why are there 3 eggs in a box under our bed?"

He replied, "Well, every time I was unfaithful to you, I put an egg in the box." Sue was surprised and hurt that he had been unfaithful but she consoled herself with the fact that they had been married for over 20 years and he had only been unfaithful 3 times.

"But where did the 10 thousand dollars come from?" she asked.

"Well, every time I got a dozen, I sold it.
    Sourcenline
    hahahahhaahahaha....OMG.....Ladies what would you have done if it were you........I dont wanna think about what I would have done......darnnnnnnnn

Quote Originally Posted by syc View Post
    Another 10grand and he'll be ready to retire lol
    hmmmmm Syc....retire from what? lol

Quote Originally Posted by CuTiEbABy View Post
    hmmmmm Syc....retire from what? lol
    Retire from mass production and retailing of eggs.....
    lmaooooo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information