+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Day My Breast Fell From Bra In Public- Actress' Candid Confession

Default Day My Breast Fell From Bra In Public- Actress' Candid Confession

Controversial actress, Cossy Orjiako is in the news again. The actress who is popularly known for showcasing her Oranges in public has come out with another bang.

The screen goddess disclosed that her Oranges jumped out of her bra while she was trying to take something in the supermarket. The actress who has featured in a lot of movies has carved a niche for herself with her Oranges which has been speculated to be artificial. Her usual attitude of showcasing her Oranges prompted her fans and men to be chasing her.

Actress, Cossy Orjiako

Recently, she revealed on facebook that a lot of men have been disturbing her on the popular social network because of her Oranges.

Cossy said since her Oranges fell from her bra in the supermarket, she has learnt to repackage her Oranges in a firm bra.

For those who have been asking when the Oranges-flaunting dancer cum actress would get married, she stated that she would get married in two years time.

Cossy is an accounting graduate of University of Nigeria (UNN), Nsukka and native of Agulu, in Anambra State.

Source: Nigeriafilms.com
    Agent Provocateur

Super Moderator Pope Bitterz D'Alomo's Avatar

You see I love me some melons can't lie about that. But when i see women who don't package the twins with class,respect and TLC my blood BOILLLLLLLLLLLS
    Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Ignorance can be educated,drunkenness sobered,craziness medicated but there is no cure for STUPIDITY

Chapati

Quote Originally Posted by Pope Bitterz D'Alomo View Post
    You see I love me some melons can't lie about that. But when i see women who don't package the twins with class,respect and TLC my blood BOILLLLLLLLLLLS
    hahahahahah very funny. cant help but laugh

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information